ChatGPT

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
there are a dozen versions. its not "chatgpt" but an altered version to specialize in an area. In the end, its all "AI generated" depending what flavor name you want to give it.

Just like guy who used the source code to write a dozen 4chan bots based off the same code.
They (CNET) doubled down... :ROFLMAO:

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck of a woodchuck could chuck wood?

The question of how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood is a tongue-twister and a riddle that has been around for centuries. The phrase is a variation of an old English riddle that goes "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" The riddle is based on the idea that woodchucks, also known as groundhogs, are known for their ability to burrow and move large amounts of earth, but not for their ability to chuck or move wood. The riddle is often used as a playful way to challenge one's ability to articulate words quickly and clearly. The answer is not much, as woodchucks are not capable of chucking wood. They are primarily burrowing animals and don't have the physical ability to move large quantity of wood.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I can only imagine the number of jobs that will cease to exist because of shit like this.
1000000510.jpg

Its already coming.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
i'd pay for gpt4, i'm pretty confident i have something mapped out in my head that would yield something between a car payment a month to never having to work a real job again, and the latter not being an unrealistic or improbable outcome
Real talk, do people actually read your long responses in emails or just give up and think you’re doing the work?

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
And there it is.

Whats funnier is that its still just a beta. Once ChatGPT gets going fully, shit aint going to be free, or $20 a month. Going to need to start forking over money to have it write your cringy lists for your "news" websites.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Scamming people into using credits cards isnt a real job.
i built out (while mostly on a plane flying one day) this calculator which would show you the most efficient way to get you from A to B, like you could come to it and say i have 5000 AA miles, 0 united miles, 10k marriott miles, and i want to go from ohare to paris in first class. it would then spit out in order the most efficient way for you to collect miles and fly there on points, with links to the credit card offers.

this was back when banks used to give everyone links to the offers - but they were annoyed that after they offers ended, people would still fill out forms. (this includes by major sites pushing it, eg. the points guy for exmaple) - why they didn't just turn off the form i have no idea. their solution was to stop giving out links to little guys, only give them to big sites, and tell the big sites to take down the links to the offers once the promo was up.

so i made this thing that worked awesome, but never maintained or fully launched it because i couldn't get shit for it. you might think that giving a bank a credit card lead would give you $10 or $20 - nope - those guys are actually ranking in something silly. i think it's $300-500++ for new card sign ups. that's a real job that pays damn well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info