Anime Chainsaw Man

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So this just came out on Crunchyroll, and its been getting a lotta attention so I thought I'd give it a shot, and, wow. ?

Only first episode out so far, but it definitely sets a tone. importcrew importcrew you check this out yet? I feel like this gonna be right up our alley :LOL:

Will continue to watch.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
So this just came out on Crunchyroll, and its been getting a lotta attention so I thought I'd give it a shot, and, wow. ?

Only first episode out so far, but it definitely sets a tone. importcrew importcrew you check this out yet? I feel like this gonna be right up our alley :LOL:

Will continue to watch.

I did. For some reason I thought it came out a while ago and never cared to watch it. Then I heard it was actually being released yesterday so figured I'd check it out since I also heard a lot of hype about it. Definitely something I think I'll end up watching. Lol.

If you haven't watched Bleach, that also came out on Hulu.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Episode 2 watched. Yeah I think I'm in on this. :LOL: Also, I just realized the dude I follow on YT that does episode recaps of AOT is doing recaps of this show as well, so (y) all the more reason to watch!

And also, from this episode
the big guys testicles were attacked by the nut devil, ma'am
?

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
i still haven't :LOL:

But I am definitely loving this show. This show just feel like something I would have pulled off the Image Comics rack when I was 13 :LOL:
Gotta get on that! I loved Image Comics. One of my favorites was Spawn. I still have the first 10 or so comics. I pretty much stopped buying comics after that albeit I did buy a couple volumes of Spawn Origins Collection.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And also, from this episode
the big guys testicles were attacked by the nut devil, ma'am
?

I'm not usually one to go for the english dubs, but I might have to go back and rewatch this show in english after this season finishes up because my favorite line from ep 2, which is quite hilarious in japanese, this is what he says in the english dub, and im dying :ROFLMAO:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
:ROFLMAO: I just had a feeling this show would go there. And it did. And it was more disgusting than I even imagined.

But Denjis battle w/ the eternity devil was pretty awesome.
I just didn't think... And it happened. It was just as disgusting as I could have imagined. Lol. It has some good battles.

But like I tell you every week...... Bleach! It got good last episode of this season.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Yeah I do need to get on board with bleach. Just keep prodding me, it'll happen :LOL:
bleach GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• IDAFC21
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list