Ceramic Coating

Ruiner

Reaction score
I've seen a couple listed "locally" and wanted to see if anyone had details, or another option.

Gorilla Vanilla / LOKO / Motorsports Coating or something in Wisconsin.

None of them had their hours listed on their websites, and I didn't want to make the hour + drive and find out they were closed on Saturday.

I've got a bunch of intercooler pipes I need ceramic coated (inside and out) that are mild steel. I already had a few pieces done a few years ago, and am hoping to get the rest done soon.

OP
R

Ruiner

Reaction score
Call them first?
I did, unfortunately none picked up. I'll be calling this week, still curious if there are other ones I didn't know about and people have used on here and recommend. (hence the post)

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I mean it was Easter weekend. I've had great luck with loko performance with powder coat. I've never had anything ceramic coated by them. I was planning on getting something Teflon coated by them in the near future.

I'd try calling them today and ask about hours and get a quote.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Reaction score
Place I used to work used LOKO for all its ceramic coatings. They always did a great job. Not sure how they are on price compared to everyone else though.

EmersonHart13

John
Donating Member
Reaction score
Usually more expensive and usually takes more time to get the job done, but always top notch work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom