• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Central Illinois SVT's

hinds04

Feb 3, 2010
Hey guys as a said before I have been on SVTPerformance.com for a while now. One reason I am reaching out to other sites is because several of us have started a central Illinois SVT's group and are planning on attending several car shows, track events, and doing a little it of cruising together this spring. We are also tryin to put something together similar to the North Carolina photo shoot that was SVTP. I started a Facebook group called Central Illinois SVT's and we have about 20 members so far but a lot more are interested. We have people from St. Louis to Chicago. Check and the group and join us. The NC photo shoot was a big hit and everyone is interested. Several events are posted on the facebook page and we are in the process of coming up with some more dates. Lets make this big

sleepercobra

Regular
Aug 14, 2009
Hey guys as a said before I have been on SVTPerformance.com for a while now. One reason I am reaching out to other sites is because several of us have started a central Illinois SVT's group and are planning on attending several car shows, track events, and doing a little it of cruising together this spring. We are also tryin to put something together similar to the North Carolina photo shoot that was SVTP. I started a Facebook group called Central Illinois SVT's and we have about 20 members so far but a lot more are interested. We have people from St. Louis to Chicago. Check and the group and join us. The NC photo shoot was a big hit and everyone is interested. Several events are posted on the facebook page and we are in the process of coming up with some more dates. Lets make this big

Sounds like a good idea, but from the looks of it your out in springfield il. I doubt a lot of people from here will wanna put those kind of miles on their cobra's.. i know i wouldnt. Where did you have in mind for meets?

hinds04

Feb 3, 2010
Well we are wanting to make it big. We have people from St. Louis and even farther south. We are thinking springfield/champaign area for a photo shoot. We will be having track nights at Gateway/Charleston/Havana and we are open to others though. We also have International Route 66 car show here in springfield along with hot rod supernationals scheduled. We want to get as many people as possible. It will be a blast. Very worth it.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
Sounds like a good idea, but from the looks of it your out in springfield il. I doubt a lot of people from here will wanna put those kind of miles on their cobra's.. i know i wouldnt. Where did you have in mind for meets?
You kidding me a ride like that would be awesome... I am down.. See if we can get a few more guys in on this. I know of a few already who would be down...

hinds04

Feb 3, 2010
I will post all information here and in every other forum I am a part of. I'm not a big fan of facebook. However it is much easier for me to post something there, in one spot, than it is for me to post in multiple forums on here, svtp, mustangforums. Remember I am having to post in multiple cobra and lightning forums for multiple wesites. Try to join the facebook group, it is so much easier on me and much easier to organize everything.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
I will post all information here and in every other forum I am a part of. I'm not a big fan of facebook. However it is much easier for me to post something there, in one spot, than it is for me to post in multiple forums on here, svtp, mustangforums. Remember I am having to post in multiple cobra and lightning forums for multiple wesites. Try to join the facebook group, it is so much easier on me and much easier to organize everything.
As long as its on SVTP I will make sure it gets posted here... Like some others I am not on Facebook so I will keep the updates going if need be...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info