Central Crew Leaving Schaumburg Check In!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Have to agree. Leaving Streets for the track rental day didn’t go well. Only took a minute for people to get separated. If you didn’t make the light at Higgins you were guaranteed to be a good 5-10 minutes behind. The double turn lanes didn’t help when you have to jockey over in such a short distance. I’ll probably do the oasis as well.

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
I'll be honest, leaving Streets can be a pain in the ass at times.

But leaving an Oasis as a group is significantly easier to leave and stay as a group.

It doesn't really save me anything, but I might just leave a bit early and wait at the Oasis. Can fill up there and get some breakfast.
Have to agree. Leaving Streets for the track rental day didn’t go well. Only took a minute for people to get separated. If you didn’t make the light at Higgins you were guaranteed to be a good 5-10 minutes behind. The double turn lanes didn’t help when you have to jockey over in such a short distance. I’ll probably do the oasis as well.

Roger that! Plan on leaving the Oasis around 8:45am then when the guys roll by. Traffic shouldn't be too bad coming out this way on a Friday morning.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

This must be your first TCG Tour. You WILL get separated. Its just something that we all have to deal with. My biggest beef about driving in a group that you cannot control. Gets worse the more cars you have also. Good news is coming out of streets you will have 50+ miles on I90 to catch up before we exit on Route 20. I am not sure if I am leading or lead pipe wants to take the lead but I won't be driving crazy.

Reactions: Nccstud

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
This must be your first TCG Tour. You WILL get separated. Its just something that we all have to deal with. My biggest beef about driving in a group that you cannot control. Gets worse the more cars you have also. Good news is coming out of streets you will have 50+ miles on I90 to catch up before we exit on Route 20. I am not sure if I am leading or lead pipe wants to take the lead but I won't be driving crazy.
I expect the separation to occur, but when it occurs within a minute of people pulling out, and getting gapped by a few miles is where I see the problem. Entering the highway from an oasis where you're not dealing with multiple stop lights and turns would be better.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

Reactions: PANDA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info