Central Crew Leaving Schaumburg Check In!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I am getting an idea for who will be leaving from the south and central burbs. The plan is to meet at Dick's at Streets of Woodfield before 8am. We will be rolling out at 8am sharp. I plan to get to the lot around 7:30. Once we leave we will meet up with Mook Mook and the rest of the northern crew to get the party started. He can chime in on where that will be.

Meeting at SOW:
1. Lead Pipe Lead Pipe
2. greasy greasy
3. PANDA

Reactions: The Beast

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
We were talking on Sunday. Mook Mook needs to figure out if we need at Randall Rd. and they just jump on or we all make a stop at the Belvidere oasis.

Schaumburg has always been the official meeting spot for TCG Tour as was the Belvidere Oasis as a easy on/off secondary when the schaumburg convoy is passing through. I can meet at either. Its when we have multiple groups meeting at multiple spots that we have scheduling delays. Everyone needs to make the effort to make it to Schaumburg. (Belvidere if its really a deal breaker)

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Yes but actually for entrance or tolls. When we did circle you need cash for bridge and I didn't have any. I think we also needed it for a state park. If I recall Panda said we need it for this trip too.

I basically never have cash so for me this is the thing to remember.

Reactions: Angela@KRWINS

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Yes but actually for entrance or tolls. When we did circle you need cash for bridge and I didn't have any. I think we also needed it for a state park. If I recall Panda said we need it for this trip too.

I basically never have cash so for me this is the thing to remember.
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: EmersonHart13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info