Cell phone, tablet, game console, and computer repair

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
If anyone is in need of repairing their electronics I carry many parts and offer very competitive prices. Generally lower than any shop due to it being a side job.

I can fix most electronics including cell phones, name brand tablets, game consoles, and computers. If anyone is in need of a repair let me know!

I do not offer repairs for TVs, printers, home or car audio, DVD players etc.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
temp_zpszbznlog0.jpg

This one

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
Ok, with those there still are a few different versions but based on the black buttons it looks newer. Its going to be about $55 if I can find the part from a salvaged boared. I have however seen that even though the port is replaces the HDMI still doesn't work. I wouldn't reccomend this repair unfortunettly.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Ok, with those there still are a few different versions but based on the black buttons it looks newer. Its going to be about $55 if I can find the part from a salvaged boared. I have however seen that even though the port is replaces the HDMI still doesn't work. I wouldn't reccomend this repair unfortunettly.

Thank you for your honesty.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
Want to fix my Mom's iPhone 5c... It took a bath in some bottled water...

:nice:

$20 to try the repair. Meaning if the phone still does not turn on, there still is an attempt fee. $30 additional if it is sucesfull. If any parts are required you will be notified and I will get your permission before anything additional is installed.

new Glass on an ipad2?

$85 parts and labor. I have both colors in stock.

As a side note, I use the highest quality parts I can get. Never the bottom of the barrel eBay parts.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
How much for an LCD and digitizer on a Samsung Galaxy S4.

The part itself is about $110 on eBay. My shop really doesnt use eBay, but its a good idea to gauge the cost of the part since it fluctuates so much. I may have some used/refurbished at the shop but they are usually used up pretty quick. $65 for labor to have it installed. If you want to drive up to my shop myself or one of my techs could take care of it and you would have a 6 month defective warranty (not a physical damage insurance). The shop is in Algonquin. Ill check it out tomorrow.

Quick ebay link for parts:
lcd digitizer frame galaxy s4 | eBay

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
$20 to try the repair. Meaning if the phone still does not turn on, there still is an attempt fee. $30 additional if it is sucesfull. If any parts are required you will be notified and I will get your permission before anything additional is installed.

And good things this thread go bumped because I never saw your reply. Probably because of vacation.

Can I mail it to you?

The phone turns on, shows the apple logo and then shuts off. When plugged in it continuously does that. The liquid indicators are showing inside.

Thanks,

John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info