CCW Classes in Roselle

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score
Hey assholes,

A friend of mine teaches these classes at the The Gun Doctor in Roselle. I have a group from work that we are trying to pick some dates that work. He does full service with the prints and all and cost is $200 a head. 2nd day is at a private range in Villa Park. We are planning on picking 2 Sundays in March. Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

:ar:
pewpewpew

OP
ktraver97ss

ktraver97ss

Reaction score
You won't find a better price and dude is solid and also a car guy. Some on here might know him from a local Mopar club/forum, used to have a black 300c with flat black Viper replica rims.

Looking at my schedule this might the 13th and 27th or 27th and April 3rd. Post up what dates work for you.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Now I just need to find a gun.

OP
ktraver97ss

ktraver97ss

Reaction score
I don't think you "need" one to take the class. We can probably share or you can rent one maybe. ill ask for you

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
The class that I took you had to also have a holster and he taught some basic draw and grip as well

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
You won't find a better price and dude is solid and also a car guy. Some on here might know him from a local Mopar club/forum, used to have a black 300c with flat black Viper replica rims.

Looking at my schedule this might the 13th and 27th or 27th and April 3rd. Post up what dates work for you.
I'll be gone the 27th :( It would have to be 6th 12th or 20th in March. April I'm open all month.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm actually getting my permit to teach the IL CCW class shortly... :io:

HeavyG

Reaction score
thats a sweeeeeettt deal.

and ya, dont worry about not owning a pistol. the instructor or someone in class will let you borrow one.

you will need to buy the rounds. I believe you need 40 rounds for the test, 32 have to be on target.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Never mind. Awaiting answer regarding needing a gun.
I'll have mine in a few days thanks to [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION]'s guy, you can practice with mine and see if you're comfortable with it.

:naughty:

OP
ktraver97ss

ktraver97ss

Reaction score
We can share guns for the test and dont need a holster. Ill be bringing a Sig 9mm.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's awesome, where is the course taught at for that?
Actually taking a NRA instructor class and the guy has the ability to file my IL CCW instructor paperwork for an additional fee. Of course I thought that'd be a great thing to do.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
[MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] you have my eyes.

:s00ls:

:fy:

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Actually taking a NRA instructor class and the guy has the ability to file my IL CCW instructor paperwork for an additional fee. Of course I thought that'd be a great thing to do.
I might be interested in that just for friends and family and it wouldn't hurt to add it to my training resume lol

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Hey assholes,

A friend of mine teaches these classes at the The Gun Doctor in Roselle. I have a group from work that we are trying to pick some dates that work. He does full service with the prints and all and cost is $200 a head. 2nd day is at a private range in Villa Park. We are planning on picking 2 Sundays in March. Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

:ar:
pewpewpew
WELL?

OP
ktraver97ss

ktraver97ss

Reaction score
Busy as fuck. Kids bday then boat prep and launches, cant figure out dates that will work yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom