catilytic converters eliminators?

V

Venom27

i have a off road x-pipe and instead of puting on cats for emissions i heard about something u can plug into the o2 sensors so the computer won't find a problem does any one know where i can buy these???

01GTvert

Reaction score
Is your car setting a code right now (CEL)? If not don't worry about it. Emissions tests these days only check for CELs...no CELs and you pass.

Dragon03

Super hated on
Reaction score
Venom27 said:
i have a off road x-pipe and instead of puting on cats for emissions i heard about something u can plug into the o2 sensors so the computer won't find a problem does any one know where i can buy these???
MIL(Malfunction Indicator Light) Eliminators. They go between the rear O2 senors all they do is vary the voltage so the computer thinks they are still there. You can pick em up online for $75-$100 on average.

sonicblue2003

AKA 1SLOWFOX
Reaction score
I would be worry if there do their visual inspection. they did not do it to my cobra (took it last week) but i put my cats back on for the emission test. just incase. If you get caught with no cats = very bad.... just my o-2

OP
V

Venom27

i clear the trouble codes before i go in and it won't read so i found the plug ins i need. thanks

ChromeCobra

Reaction score
I have a set that ill sell you, I only used them for last summer. $40.00

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom