• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Cat-less

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Well, I put the test pipes in and removed out the two cats off of the x-pipe. It has definitely lost the nice crisp tone, but it has brought out a whole new hell raising scream. I think I'll stick with this for awhile and maybe decide to change out the mufflers to something other than the stingers for a little better sound quality.

ITLLOWNU

oh hai!
Jan 1, 2008
JBA Shorties, Mac Off Road H Pipe and Flowmaster 40 Series Cat Back....

Dead & Gone to Heaven....NASCAR'S don't even sound this good as they go by....MMMMUUUUAHAHAHA!

clearly youve never driven one then..i have ..muuuwaaahahahaha

nothing like the sound of a 350 turning 9k through full legnths and an x pipe:biggthump..though they only let me go to 7500k:(

still ran 168 around charlotte motor speedway:biggthump

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
clearly youve never driven one then..i have ..muuuwaaahahahaha

nothing like the sound of a 350 turning 9k through full legnths and an x pipe:biggthump..though they only let me go to 7500k:(

still ran 168 around charlotte motor speedway:biggthump

Yeah, I know, but my car IS load, and it doesn't Kackle like a POS Camaro, or Borla Stingers, or Fartcan like Bassani, or remind me of a Boat in the water like Magnaflow...He He He. It sounds so good comming up and going past me that I shoot my mouth off about it, and it IS only an opinion. I haven't been to a Nascar race in a few years because I don't like parking in Springfield, IL and then walking to the stands at Joliet.

I'm sure you had a blast, thanks for sharing, I hate you. :joke:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info