Cat-less

Jimbo

Back in the game...
Reaction score
Well, I put the test pipes in and removed out the two cats off of the x-pipe. It has definitely lost the nice crisp tone, but it has brought out a whole new hell raising scream. I think I'll stick with this for awhile and maybe decide to change out the mufflers to something other than the stingers for a little better sound quality.

ITLLOWNU

oh hai!
Reaction score
i know ihad the same thing with the slps pretty much.:D

Since 1964

Reaction score
JBA Shorties, Mac Off Road H Pipe and Flowmaster 40 Series Cat Back....

Dead & Gone to Heaven....NASCAR'S don't even sound this good as they go by....MMMMUUUUAHAHAHA!

ITLLOWNU

oh hai!
Reaction score
JBA Shorties, Mac Off Road H Pipe and Flowmaster 40 Series Cat Back....

Dead & Gone to Heaven....NASCAR'S don't even sound this good as they go by....MMMMUUUUAHAHAHA!

clearly youve never driven one then..i have ..muuuwaaahahahaha

nothing like the sound of a 350 turning 9k through full legnths and an x pipe:biggthump..though they only let me go to 7500k:(

still ran 168 around charlotte motor speedway:biggthump

Since 1964

Reaction score
clearly youve never driven one then..i have ..muuuwaaahahahaha

nothing like the sound of a 350 turning 9k through full legnths and an x pipe:biggthump..though they only let me go to 7500k:(

still ran 168 around charlotte motor speedway:biggthump
Yeah, I know, but my car IS load, and it doesn't Kackle like a POS Camaro, or Borla Stingers, or Fartcan like Bassani, or remind me of a Boat in the water like Magnaflow...He He He. It sounds so good comming up and going past me that I shoot my mouth off about it, and it IS only an opinion. I haven't been to a Nascar race in a few years because I don't like parking in Springfield, IL and then walking to the stands at Joliet.

I'm sure you had a blast, thanks for sharing, I hate you. :joke:

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Reaction score
PU$$Y... :joke:

borla stingers and catless bassani x-pipe was my first exhaust combo and i LOVED it. i think my car is louder now and has more of a deep lopey sound which i really like, but that first combo mmmmmmm... suck it up nancy!

Dragon03

Super hated on
Reaction score
I have catless on mine with full bassani loud doesnt even describe it ask Jay about the time I blew his doors off going wot by him on 355 last year:eek::D

Jimbo

Back in the game...
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't mind the sound what-so-ever. Was running just bassani mufflers on my 03 with mid-lengths. So I'll probably keep it as is... Just need cams, ported blower, and a few other things now...

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Reaction score
sound clip or video please

ITL Cobra

Reaction score
I had the borla stingers and UPR O/R x-pipe on mine and had to replace the X pipe with a catted one. Way too loud for my taste...

bmxer89

Reaction score
Off road x with lm1 here extemely loud but has a horrbile tone around 2500. Wot is sick tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom