🗓️ Event Cars & Coffee | Two Brothers Roundhouse | Every Sunday starting April 14th

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
1000007129.jpg

Cars and Coffee is back!
Join Two Brothers every Sunday for "Cars and Coffee". starting at 9AM and wrapping around 1pm

Cars and Coffee is an informal car show featuring new and classic cars. Enjoy cars, coffee, conversation and show off your ride!

Open to anyone in the public. All makes and models welcome Ample parking spots available.
  • Two Brothers CafĂ© opens at 7AM
  • Breakfast sandwiches and coffee available
  • Dining room opens at 11AM for lunch and BEER!
205 N Broadway, Aurora

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
At least they dont charge for it like the f*ckbags at Irongate...
I pulled into their cars and coffee with the TA, following my dad in his 99 Vette, and my dad got directed to a parking spot on the main avenue and I got directed right back out to the public parking lot. :rofl:

Flip

Mar 11, 2022
Sugar Grove, IL
Just a heads up, we do block off the two ends of the "featured" lot, and would like everyone to come in through our main lot. This helps when it comes to driving through the crowd. The lot that is highlighted on this picture is where we like cars to start, then overflow can go into the other main lot. Our cafe is open at 7am, show starts at 9 but people come and go all morning, if you're not there by 9, we don't turn people away or anything like that, and restaurant/bar side is open by 11!
Parking lot.png

Thread Info