🗓️ Event Cars & Coffee | Two Brothers Roundhouse | Every Sunday starting April 14th

Flip

Mar 11, 2022
Sugar Grove, IL
I actually don’t have an issue with that entrance being blocked, it made sense once we got in. It was the convoluted amount of signs and cones once you got in on the other side.
Gotcha. Yea I would really like to just have some signs that say “Show parking” with some arrows and either spectator or public parking with some arrows towards a different area, BUT then that requires me convincing the company to spend a couple bucks ??‍♂️??‍♂️.

Part of the problem (or his problem) is that the first week some asshole in a complete piece of shit 4 door 96 Camry tried parking in the upper lot saying he was “showing” the car…like, come on guy

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Gotcha. Yea I would really like to just have some signs that say “Show parking” with some arrows and either spectator or public parking with some arrows towards a different area, BUT then that requires me convincing the company to spend a couple bucks ??‍♂️??‍♂️.

Part of the problem (or his problem) is that the first week some asshole in a complete piece of shit 4 door 96 Camry tried parking in the upper lot saying he was “showing” the car…like, come on guy
I remember that Camry, he was trying to sell it too if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Flip
Yea, I gotta talk to the guy who “controls” the lot. He has a tendency to try to over control things, I got there at about 1015 and saw spots in that lot and was like why the fuck are those open? When did you get there/what were you In?
It was the guy mook mentioned.

I know I was in a Miata, but damn. Never had issues ever before. He asked if I was there to show or see the cars. I was there very close to 9. The lower lot was empty and there were literally like half of the spots open.

He pointed these 370z into the lower lot and asked if I knew them. I said no. He was like go park next to them. And I was like I don't know them. And he pointed me to the spots across from the electric charging.

I wasn't mad, just thought it was really weird considering how the top lot looked. I went for some ridealongs at an autocross event anyway.

Flip

Mar 11, 2022
Sugar Grove, IL
It was the guy mook mentioned.

I know I was in a Miata, but damn. Never had issues ever before. He asked if I was there to show or see the cars. I was there very close to 9. The lower lot was empty and there were literally like half of the spots open.

He pointed these 370z into the lower lot and asked if I knew them. I said no. He was like go park next to them. And I was like I don't know them. And he pointed me to the spots across from the electric charging.

I wasn't mad, just thought it was really weird considering how the top lot looked. I went for some ridealongs at an autocross event anyway.
Gotcha, yea he tries to put “similar” cars together all the time, and I’ve told him he doesn’t need to do that. He also isn’t a car guy, so his idea of what’s similar is different than ours. Groups of friends have shown up in 5 different cars before and he tries to stick them in 5 different areas, and I’ve been like dude, they came here together, they’re going to park together.

Anyway, I’m glad to get this feedback so now I can actually show it to him and/or my actual boss and try to get some things changed.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
70758195222__D515F6E8-5D1B-4159-8D44-773738EA7047.jpg

Met up with my man he had on a black suit on [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

Thread Info