Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So I'll start off with the negative, just to get it over and done with. I was absolutely disappointed by the lack of TCG participation for an event that had been planned for weeks...we had two hours of no rain, and Jeffs FRC Jeffs FRC even showed up on a tire and skinnies. slow4.6 slow4.6 managed to make it out with his race car and a few others.

Today bummed me out overall, as both C&C and Sew had both had the expectations of large turnouts. Frustrating. But it is what it is, and I'm over it. Just gotta keep doing what I'm doing, its not always gonna work out.

With that said, today was an absolute BLAST. Great beer, great food, great company. And after the brewery shut down for the night, we came back to my place to keep the party going. The smaller group actually ended up working out just fine.

Sprayin Sprayin, SHARKBITEATTACK SHARKBITEATTACK, Every_other_911 StockS4, Aron Aron, Mr Baytchos Mr Baytchos, I hope you all enjoyed hanging out and watching the ridiculously long darts game :rofl:

Jeffs FRC Jeffs FRC, slow4.6 slow4.6, HYPERformance HYPERformance, FIST TAGTA FIST TAGTA (your constant support is appreciated), Doug (I cant remember what your name is on site) and crew, thank you all for coming out. Jeff (I also cant remember your screen name), AWESOME seeing you after so many years.

If I missed a tag, my bad. I couldnt keep track of who was all there, as we were split between the two tents.

But again, thanks to you all.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Really liked this place. Definitely needs to be added to the regular rotation. Will definitely return outside of car stuff as well.

The “rain won’t be here till 8” guy, was wrong!
Ya, I think we'll definitely make it a regular monthly get together in 2021....and hopefully can make it a winter spot in the off-season.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Place has large parking area, nice location. 90 and 62 are really close by. Good beer. I think it would be a awesome spot since a lot of us are older. Even though it is a brewery my kids did enjoy it, so that is a plus.
Ya, its absolutely going to become a "spot" for us. I think I'll plan something after the track day. Could even go after Epic on the 10th or that Sunday. For sure going to plan something for October.

Thread Info