Amazon Carnival Row [Amazon Prime]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I know theres posts missing from this thread that didnt survive the transition, but I just finished this show up. I have to say Im really torn. I do love shows set in this time period, and setting. I've loved shows like Copper and Ripper Street, and I thought the addition of the fantasy elements would add a new twist and make it something interesting. But aside from a few moments, it really didnt. I will say Cara Delevingne and Orlando Bloom were great in this. But when they weren't on screen, this show just really dragged. I got through all 8 episodes of this show, but I could only really stand to watch 1 episode a night. The twists really didn't pack much of a punch, especially the one that really should have mattered. The way the season ends, IF there's a season 2, maybe it'll start to get interesting.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
FINALLY watched season 2 :ROFLMAO:

I will say I enjoyed this season way more than I did the first season. There's so much more depth in this season. Cara and Orlando continue to pull their weight, but lots of other characters get a chance to really show their worth as well.

also the monster in this season is the most absolute nightmare fuel that will forever be burned into your eyes

Kind of a shame there wont be a third season, but, this season at least did end things rather well

Reactions: BS ISF
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info