Carmax is hiring! Mechanics, Detailers, Sales, etc...

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Chicago area locations include Oak Lawn, Tinley Park, Naperville, Hillside, Schaumburg, and Glencoe. Others are just across the border in Merrillville and Kenosha. Like Aircal said, once you are employed, you can transfer to another location pretty easily when positions open up. So a long initial commute doesn't have to stay that way forever, or if you wanted to relocate to a warmer climate... These harsh winters here in Chicago make me think about that from time to time!

Best of luck to those that are applying, and please list me (Dan Hoekstra) for referring you!

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Can you look up an application that I've already submitted? I put Paul fielder as a reference.

I'm not a hiring manager, but this is from the job website ("apply now" link) that I linked to in the first post:
Please keep in mind that we receive a large number of applications for our openings and not every candidate will be contacted. Although all applications are routinely reviewed, our hiring managers will only contact those applicants whose qualifications best match the position. Until then, please note that your application will remain active for 60 days and you may be contacted for other openings in your local market.
There is a link there also for returning applicants where you can apply for another position or try again.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
do CarMax employees get any kind of price break on the cars? or does the no haggle rule apply
Yes, associates may purchase vehicles, MaxCare warranty coverage, accessories, and parts and service at discounts for personal use or use by immediate family members. Associates are eligible to participate in the Associate Discount Program after 30 days of employment. :) More info: CarMax Associate Benefits - Discount Programs

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info