3800 car updates

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Got the car from teh mechanice on FRI...

Yeah, the 1-2 band was cracked and it tore up into a few of the drums around it.

ANyway, the car really looked bad. I had not washed it or cleaned in a few months... :blink:

SO sat I spent around 4 hours washing and cleaning it inside and out. Full detail.

It looks so nice now. It feels so good to ber back together and clean. :)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I didnt know about jkerk. GTer I can understand. After the flexplate, and now either a piston or a rod, Id give up too. The engine just has too many miles. Thats why Im just gonna L67 swap it after the payment is done instead of turbo or CSC. By then Ill have over 100K miles.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
1-2 band broke and took out a few drums......scratched and scored the heck out of them.....

not replaced in the original build......

I told them that if there were other things you think should be replaced, go for it. i told them I did not want what just happened to me.....Spending tons of money and having a small stupid gm part break.........

Im no trans expert, but after reviewing the situation.....bands sound like something that should be replaced.....especially since I told them to replace items that they though should get done.....I pretty much gave them an open check book... :ph34r:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info