• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

car updates

Royalgtp

Reaction score
Got the car from teh mechanice on FRI...

Yeah, the 1-2 band was cracked and it tore up into a few of the drums around it.

ANyway, the car really looked bad. I had not washed it or cleaned in a few months... :blink:

SO sat I spent around 4 hours washing and cleaning it inside and out. Full detail.

It looks so nice now. It feels so good to ber back together and clean. :)

VHGTP

Reaction score
congrats on gettin her put back together.... i just hope you have a little better luck with her now than before!

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Good to hear you got your stuff up and going. Now break her in, dont brake her in, and get ready for a good race season. And enough of this girly whining about demodding your car.....I will hear nothing of it... :D

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Feb 8 2005, 01:34 AM
.....I will hear nothing of it... :D
[snapback]70665[/snapback]​
Its ok. I know losing your turbo buddy on clubgp was devastating, but it will be ok Mike. :lolsign:

Glad to see the tranny is better John.

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Its ok. I know losing your turbo buddy on clubgp was devastating, but it will be ok Mike.
Not just one, but two. Both jkerk and gter dropped thier projects. Jkerk is delaying his till spring, but I couldnt beleive gter....its lonely at the bottom.. :( :p

Fish

Reaction score
I didnt know about jkerk. GTer I can understand. After the flexplate, and now either a piston or a rod, Id give up too. The engine just has too many miles. Thats why Im just gonna L67 swap it after the payment is done instead of turbo or CSC. By then Ill have over 100K miles.

Fish

Reaction score
GIVE US THE SCOOP SYP!!!!!!!

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fish@Feb 8 2005, 01:56 AM
GIVE US THE SCOOP SYP!!!!!!!
[snapback]70681[/snapback]​
his warrenty will be VOIDED if he posts openly............. :blink: :lolsign:

Royalgtp

Reaction score
1-2 band broke and took out a few drums......scratched and scored the heck out of them.....

not replaced in the original build......

I told them that if there were other things you think should be replaced, go for it. i told them I did not want what just happened to me.....Spending tons of money and having a small stupid gm part break.........

Im no trans expert, but after reviewing the situation.....bands sound like something that should be replaced.....especially since I told them to replace items that they though should get done.....I pretty much gave them an open check book... :ph34r:

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
glad your back on the road...now go get some Logs(scans), and dial that bad boy in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom