Car Transport Chicago to Charlotte

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
IMG_7352.jpg

Exotic car transport was top notch when the buyer used them to ship a Saleen. He got texts of where his car was at every few hours. And
super attentive to the customer and loading the car.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
It was a sketchy Russian, but hey it made it okay and I somehow still have a clutch. I tried calling that number you used but could never get through. I just googled auto transport and looked for one less than $1k lol

Maybe she is out of the business. It has been a few years and last year probably wasn't a good year.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
My dad recently used auto star transport to ship my grandpas Mercury grand Marquis from south Florida to Mchenry. Open trailer for that long of a haul was i think $850. The driver called and texted me in where the car was daily and gave him cash on delivery.

Reactions: Shawn1112

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
Yeah unfortunately most people deal with brokers who find the shippers via loadboards. But if you find a good broker they can find good options and know the good/bad shippers and the best ones negotiate for you vs dealing with 1 shipper and working around their schedule. And yes there are a lot of non native brokers/drivers etc but generally work out well. If you still need it shipped I know a good broker or 2.

Loanshark

Alrighty, good deal.
TCG Premium
Sep 17, 2012
Yeah unfortunately most people deal with brokers who find the shippers via loadboards. But if you find a good broker they can find good options and know the good/bad shippers and the best ones negotiate for you vs dealing with 1 shipper and working around their schedule. And yes there are a lot of non native brokers/drivers etc but generally work out well. If you still need it shipped I know a good broker or 2.

Thanks! I ended up finally finding a company to grab the car and bring it out. The guy they used did a great job.

Reactions: rowekmr
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info