Car shows for 2019

Ericrain

9 sec caddy
Dec 3, 2018
What car shows/meets is TCG attending or hosting for 2019?

f52e3885a8d681fe74dea273ac0ee78e.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Cars & Coffee is always a good time and goes mostly year round. Thats in South Barrington.

As for anything else...we've been pretty thin on meets these days. HOWEVER, I'd like to get back to TCG Tour so hopefully we can do that again next year.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
That’s been on my list to do one day. I hear it’s a great time.

It is. You want to see anything and everything, it's there. You will see every Corvette, Camaro, and I hate to say this... that ford enemy to the Camaro... In existence. You will see manufacturer prototypes, concepts, etc...

I usually go up the Wednesday night before the 3rd weekend, then enjoy Thursday, Friday, and the main day, Saturday. I hook up with the Holden group, several of the Bonneville guys (they're on here too), and of course, the V group has a spot right on Woodward in Birmingham (I guess the business there is owned/ran by one of the V guys, so it's basically his front lawn...), that we hit up and hang out and watch the festivities.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Cars and Coffee is awesome, I've gone MAYBE 6-7 times and had nothing but a good time. All of the peeps that attend that meet are super nice and friendly. It's also awesome that's it's just about every Sunday so you can just go whenever you want, there's almost always people there.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
I try to make every supercar Saturday. It's mobbed if you don't get there early. I attend all my local car shows for a bit if I got nothing going.

Rolling Meadows on Fridays
Mount Prospect on Saturdays

Those are 2 good sized shows.

Supercar Saturdays is usually pretty good. We used to have some kickass local shows around here. They had a weekly show at Beef Villa and one at McDonalds on Randall. Both shows brought out great cars and the places would be completely packed and overflowing. Not sure what happened :dunno:

Thread Info