3800 Car show 8 Oct

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Originally posted by shaferz@Oct 1 2005, 06:23 PM
I'm in Bloomington a few times a week, and have showed at the TCC shows a couple of times

Is that the show you are talking about?  Gimme some more details.  Saturday the 8th is my birthday!  :-D
[snapback]99474[/snapback]​

I am not sure what the show is called...sorry....i can find out.....it is in the K's Merchandise parking lot!!!!

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
Originally posted by redgt03+Oct 2 2005, 06:48 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-shaferz
@Oct 1 2005, 06:23 PM
I'm in Bloomington a few times a week, and have showed at the TCC shows a couple of times

Is that the show you are talking about?  Gimme some more details.  Saturday the 8th is my birthday!  :-D

I am not sure what the show is called...sorry....i can find out.....it is in the K's Merchandise parking lot!!!!
[snapback]99515[/snapback]​
[/b]

That is the place. :)

Twin City Cruisers has a show there like once a month, but oddly enough... I havent seen any advertisement for the 8th. If you can get any info on the show, let me know. Assuming I'm not working overtime next weekend, I'll be there. :D

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Originally posted by shaferz+Oct 2 2005, 08:56 AM-->
Originally posted by redgt03@Oct 2 2005, 06:48 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-shaferz
@Oct 1 2005, 06:23 PM

[snapback]99515[/snapback]​

That is the place. :)

Twin City Cruisers has a show there like once a month, but oddly enough... I havent seen any advertisement for the 8th. If you can get any info on the show, let me know. Assuming I'm not working overtime next weekend, I'll be there. :D
[snapback]99518[/snapback]​
[/b]

Will do...i am under the impression it is on the 2nd Sat of the month...I will like into more....ok?

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
Well I'm gonna be parking with my car club, but it would be awfully cool to park at least somewhere near each other. I am almost always one of the first cars there because it takes me so long to detail and stuff. :( I'm not expecting to win anything, rather I like to show off everything that I've completed on the car. :)

PM me your cell number or DC if you have Nextel, and I'll hit ya up as soon as I get into Bloomington on Saturday. :)

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by shaferz@Oct 4 2005, 05:03 PM
Well I'm gonna be parking with my car club, but it would be awfully cool to park at least somewhere near each other.  I am almost always one of the first cars there because it takes me so long to detail and stuff.  :(  I'm not expecting to win anything, rather I like to show off everything that I've completed on the car.  :)

PM me your cell number or DC if you have Nextel, and I'll hit ya up as soon as I get into Bloomington on Saturday.  :)
[snapback]99812[/snapback]​

I was one of the people starting the whole idea. Im not trying to be cocky or anything i am just gonna list some info that i have on a sheet that my bro got at the last one. Satarday October the 8th is known as modern marvel nights so its a perfect time to go. The focus is 97-05 cars. And probably some people with 06 stuff. it goes from 530 to 9. I believe though when ever i go their are alot of people their earlier than 530. I usually get there at 530 and half the lot is full. If all the gp people want to park together u should stay on the outskirts. The middle of the show gets packed really easy. The best spot would probably be near the atm in the lot. We can all line up. Like red03gt said thier should be like 5 peoria area people and probably 2 bn people which includes me and a friend. If anybody needs info on it or directions in the town pm me or post it here and i will try to help.

Jay

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by shaferz@Oct 4 2005, 09:03 PM
Oh... I was under the impression that this theme covered all 90's cars.

Are you part of TCC, Jay?  They've got a really strong presence in B/N.

Thanks for the info though.  :)
[snapback]99855[/snapback]​

Im not a part of it but i just have a flyer from a previous one at home. I messed that up bad its suppose to be 90 to 2006. Im just used to typing 97 since thast waht i got. Doesnt matter what the focus is everyone goes anyways. Thats just what they are judgin. If it wasnt for the tcc i wouldnt know some of the peoria gp owners which i met their and they really got me goin on my car. Well i guess im not far yet but i have plans when the money comes.

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
Originally posted by my97gtp+Oct 4 2005, 09:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-shaferz
@Oct 4 2005, 09:03 PM
Oh... I was under the impression that this theme covered all 90's cars.

Are you part of TCC, Jay?  They've got a really strong presence in B/N.

Thanks for the info though.  :)
[snapback]99855[/snapback]​

Im not a part of it but i just have a flyer from a previous one at home. I messed that up bad its suppose to be 90 to 2006. Im just used to typing 97 since thast waht i got. Doesnt matter what the focus is everyone goes anyways. Thats just what they are judgin. If it wasnt for the tcc i wouldnt know some of the peoria gp owners which i met their and they really got me goin on my car. Well i guess im not far yet but i have plans when the money comes.
[snapback]99861[/snapback]​
[/b]

Cool. I've got fliers stuck in my car somewhere I'm sure. I"ve been to 2 of thier shows this year which is less than I would like, but it just seems like EVERY time I'm down there, I have an excellent time. Very well put together 'show' and cruise in.

I'll see all you guys there. Should be nice to see some new faces. :)

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Originally posted by my97gtp+Oct 5 2005, 03:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-redgt03
@Oct 5 2005, 06:29 AM
yes it should be a fun time!!!!  By the way Jay...this is Chad from clubgp if you did not figure that out!!!!
[snapback]99886[/snapback]​

yeah i knew that. should be a good time
[snapback]99969[/snapback]​
[/b]

yes it should..i am looking forward to it....

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
Yeah... It was really nice to meet you Chad. I suck at names but I remember you and Doug.

At any rate... it was an awesome turnout for being as cool as it was outside. Next time us T/O boys and gals will plan in advance at one big TCC show we want to show at, and we'll see if we cant get the whole crew down here.

Nice to meet you guys. :) See ya around.

-Zach

ps... dont be shy about posting stuff up like events and stuff. I know its late in the season now, but I dont mind a little drive. Champaign and Bloomington are a 45 minute drive, so its all possible. :)

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Originally posted by shaferz@Oct 9 2005, 03:26 AM
Yeah... It was really nice to meet you Chad.  I suck at names but I remember you and Doug.

At any rate... it was an awesome turnout for being as cool as it was outside.  Next time us T/O boys and gals will plan in advance at one big TCC show we want to show at, and we'll see if we cant get the whole crew down here. 

Nice to meet you guys.  :)  See ya around.

-Zach

ps... dont be shy about posting stuff up like events and stuff.  I know its late in the season now, but I dont mind a little drive.  Champaign and Bloomington are a 45 minute drive, so its all possible.  :)
[snapback]100380[/snapback]​

Same goes for you Zach!!!

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by redgt03+Oct 9 2005, 03:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-shaferz
@Oct 9 2005, 03:26 AM
Yeah... It was really nice to meet you Chad.  I suck at names but I remember you and Doug.

At any rate... it was an awesome turnout for being as cool as it was outside.  Next time us T/O boys and gals will plan in advance at one big TCC show we want to show at, and we'll see if we cant get the whole crew down here. 

Nice to meet you guys.  :)  See ya around.

-Zach

ps... dont be shy about posting stuff up like events and stuff.  I know its late in the season now, but I dont mind a little drive.  Champaign and Bloomington are a 45 minute drive, so its all possible.  :)
[snapback]100380[/snapback]​

Same goes for you Zach!!!
[snapback]100401[/snapback]​
[/b]

You guys should defintaly come back. It would be cool in april to get a big turn out for the first show. Post anything about any other shows u know about and maybe some of us can make it.

Jay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info