3800 Car problems

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Nov 26 2005, 01:24 AM
hmmmm i sense a little bit of anger/payback from that last comment... i dont like seeing all these cars die! SYP's was enuff :(
[snapback]104991[/snapback]​

wow insulting a car girls car.... thats gonna get a you a punted right in the ol testicular area buddy...good luck with that..and yeah why are they all dying

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by itlnrob@Nov 25 2005, 11:55 PM
I'm glad your car is broke.  That is all.

What goes around comes around.....remember that for next time.
[snapback]104989[/snapback]​
20.gif

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by itlnrob@Nov 26 2005, 11:23 AM
All you kiss ass sally's wanna try and "kick my ass"?  Go ahead and try most of you know who I am.

I'm sick of people not realizing she did this to Syp and no one said shit.

Now it happens to her and you wanna "come after me"? I find it hilarious.
[snapback]105016[/snapback]​
dont recall that and syp seems to have no probs

I

imported_Theautoguy

Stacey, you may want to scan it to see if there may be a pending code given that you make it sound like a reoccurring "cold-start" problem. It could be something like a coil pack or fuel filter. I don't know but I'm sure it won't be an exterior temp sensor; that only affects the HVAC controls. I believe that the ECU takes exterior temp from the MAF sensor or something.

On a side note,

If someone is unwilling to offer an equal amount of positive contribution as they do negative contribution, whether its tech or humor, they should not be allowed to contribute anything at all! We don't need a member working hard to create a personal crusade that is founded and contained in their mind only!

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by itlnrob@Nov 26 2005, 10:23 AM
All you kiss ass sally's wanna try and "kick my ass"?  Go ahead and try most of you know who I am.

I'm sick of people not realizing she did this to Syp and no one said shit.

Now it happens to her and you wanna "come after me"? I find it hilarious.
[snapback]105016[/snapback]​

Nothing happened to me your acting like my car isn't running ?? Its running... And I never said anything except for I pointed out the correction in the thread since you... yes YOU.. were trying to say the guy said something else... so Leave my thread since you have nothing positive to say.. I've also blocked you now and can't see what you type so have a great day!!!

On a good note
I just got back from Kmart and nothing happened... weird.. Car started right up.. The service engine light soon is on though.. its been on for about 3wks.. so My dads friend is going to scan it Monday morning....

Thanks for everyone elses replies that weren't negative..

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by sinr247+Nov 27 2005, 03:45 AM-->
Originally posted by itlnrob@Nov 27 2005, 03:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Nov 26 2005, 11:27 AM
I've also blocked you now and can't see what you type so have a great day!!!

[snapback]105024[/snapback]​

:lol:
[snapback]105076[/snapback]​
owned.......??
[snapback]105078[/snapback]​
[/b]

:lol: X 2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info