Car-Muting

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
My commute is about 50-60 miles/day total so I like having a car for the daily beatings and the Mustang to pamper and enjoy on the weekends. I simply couldn't see putting my Mustang through this salty garbage every winter but that's just me. I know it's not a rare exotic but I love my car. There are many others like it but this one is mine...

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
My commute is about 50-60 miles/day total so I like having a car for the daily beatings and the Mustang to pamper and enjoy on the weekends. I simply couldn't see putting my Mustang through this salty garbage every winter but that's just me. I know it's not a rare exotic but I love my car. There are many others like it but this one is mine...

I don't even wash my stang all winter

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Drive the burban for two months, then switch to Mustang.

When I bought my Escape I just wanted something a little taller than my Neon was to make it easier to get in and out of, and wanted 4wd as well....

My only regret was not going with an Edge Sport to have a little more interior room, but the extra payment would've likely made me not able to have much fun during the month.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Drive the burban for two months, then switch to Mustang.

When I bought my Escape I just wanted something a little taller than my Neon was to make it easier to get in and out of, and wanted 4wd as well....

My only regret was not going with an Edge Sport to have a little more interior room, but the extra payment would've likely made me not able to have much fun during the month.

That's 100% 'the plan' right now. The Burb serves me well; was nice in the snow tonight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info