WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
sktchy sktchy3.8

Customer brought this SUV in.

mWORlNu.jpg

hoooweeee. The LAUNDRY list of repairs this thing had. For one, the engine block was FUCKED, so that means EVERYTHING had to come out. So I finally invested in an engine hoist and engine stand

CsEr5ay.jpg

EZHbXRU.jpg

And thats the engine out

CdnQPzi.jpg

Everything disassembled, and one janky engine block left.

z4YrX0h.jpg

I was actually able to use my repair bench to repair the block tho!! So didnt need to buy a new one of those........but there were several other engine components I did have to buy :ROFLMAO: All better!

asBMPI2.jpg

The gearbox and other transmission components also had to be replaced, which was fine since the engine had to come out anyways, and there was a number of suspension issues that needed to be worked out too, and I got everything done except for ONE bad item and I couldnt figure out what the hell it was. I KNEW it had to be a fucking bushing, but none of the easy ones I checked were bad, so I knew it had to be buried deeper in the suspension. Soooooooo, frustrated, I dropped 10k to install the test path next to my paint booth!

IvTZubm.jpg

jXoZa6Q.jpg

This facility is actually quite useful tho, cuz it can tell you exactly whats wrong w/ the brakes and suspension, because you cant really figure everything out just from visual inspections alone. So I ran the car thru, and YEP, I spent 10k to tell me exactly what I already knew

LKmp1Pf.jpg

So its a small rubber bushing, but I don't know WHERE its at, but then I realized you can perform alignments in here as well, so I pulled up the alignment machine and,

bO6diH5.jpg

Well thats gotta be it. Threw the car back on the lift, had to tear pretty much ALL the rear suspension off, and, theres that stupid bitch!

8fQxJjw.jpg

Got that replaced, and car was DONE. Tho you can also align headlights in the test path shop as well, so aligned this guys headlights for the hell of it as well :ROFLMAO:

But, not a bad payday!! This wasn't even a story job.

9xnBktd.jpg

Now I need to think about what to do next. Really doesn't make a TON of sense for me take on my own project car just yet, because theres still a few shop add ons that would be helpful for that whole process first, Still need to get the welder, and I'd love to add another lift to my garage as well so I wouldn't be tying one up w/ my own shit. So thats the direction i'll probably be going next, whilst still performing jobs and bringing that dough in

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
finally put that guys car back together :ROFLMAO: I came in about $750 less than my original estimate of $5500 because I forgot to factor in my 5% discount on parts, and I did manage to find a FEW pieces I needed at the junkyard, and I was even able to repair of couple of those pieces to 100%, which was an added bonus. And that doesnt count the cost of the parts I needed to fix his brakes, which is what he originally brought his car in for

I should be ok on money now.........at least until I start building my own project car. And I will need to eventually add a dyno to the shop as well, and thats 20k. But i'll hold out on that until I absolutely need it

Reactions: sktchy

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So I made a few improvements to the shop. Added a 2nd lift, cleared all the junk out, and then did some customizing. Its quite crazy the amount of customization you have actually :ROFLMAO: from the floors to the walls to your lifts, and other equipment and tool cabinets and exteriors, etc. I still havent touched my workshop, or the paint booth or test path or wash bay yet

Before (well after i added the 2nd lift, and before I customized anything)

IqAZYZn.jpg

And after

5DtsQzY.jpg

Its actually starting to look like a respectable business now!

Reactions: guspech750

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
so, got to dig into a V8 for the first time in the game so far

SuASUGC.jpg

but dont get excited. I pulled it out of this.

U7c60Wc.jpg

And as you can see, quite a few of the rocker arms are fucked. As well as many of the pushrods. And that's not all. This was a story job, and while I knew from the overview it was gonna be a lotta work. I had no idea :ROFLMAO:

There were a few pistons that were fried, and EVERY single piston ring in this engine was toast.

yBafRjf.jpg

As well as the crank, crank caps and more than a few rod caps

rK1C3Rc.jpg

After I tore everything down the to bare block, this was the shopping list I ended up with

kMQRLoh.jpg

And that doesnt even include the fuel filter, fuel pump, starter, alternator and serpentine belt I had to replace first JUST to get this motor in good enough working order to do a compression test on it, which is when I discovered all the internal damage.

But I carried on, got the new parts, and reassembled everything

vpfJcFg.jpg

Dropped it back in the van, checked my completion list, and thats when I discovered it was still saying i had 2 bad pistons, 2 bad rod caps, 2 bad pushrods, and a bad spark plug........WTF. I think what happens is, with every job, the customer has a required level of parts quality they want everything replaced with. So if they want parts that are at least 58% good, thats what you have to replace all the bad parts with, but I THINK they have to be replaced in the same spot you took them from. So if you take all the pistons out, even if you replace it with another piston from that engine that's still "good" technically, if its not at least 58%, the game wont count it. And the other problem is, you can't tell when you've replaced something correctly if its not actually IN the car. So you can build a brand new engine on the stand with new everything, and if you check the completion list, its not gonna show any of those as being completed until the engine is back in the car.

so I had pull everything back out AGAIN, and then try and mix and match parts while rebuilding the engine inside of the van to see if I was replacing the right parts. Fucking hell. I really need to start taking pictures of this shit as I'm disassembling stuff so I can remember where the good parts are supposed to go back :ROFLMAO:

But that's not all!! That all was just to get the van running so I could bring it over to my test path so I could diagnose the multitude of brake and suspension issues that this van was ALSO suffering from. And there were many. Every corner of this thing was fucked.

8FJgE2o.jpg

VLT59Ga.jpg

aMHjeEE.jpg

AVmcMtT.jpg

All said and done this was my shopping list for all of that shit. I think nearly every fucking bushing on this thing was shot :LOL:

bu9dIsQ.jpg

And after all that, it really even wasn't THAT great of a payday, especially for all the shit I had to deal with. But hey whatever. Its a living.

Also added this salvage container to my lot

uuwpPIU.jpg

Pf6R5U0.jpg

I really don't know what the hell it does, but it appears there's another type of "currency" you can build up by salvaging old parts, and you can then use that currency to upgrade other parts. Which doesnt really mean anything for the day to day work, but it might come in useful once I start building my own car. So instead of selling all the old damaged parts I tear off all the cars for pennies on the dollar, i'm going to start salvaging them all now and building up my salvage currency.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I love how they introduced stuck bolts into this game......... And also how you have to spray them with DW-04 :ROFLMAO:

kGfEnBF.jpg

Also bought a tinting kit for tinting car windows. Don't know why. But hey why not.

h8wz9jL.jpg

Did a few more normal jobs today, and then took on they next story job. Some fucking punk youtuber wannabe kid picked up this "Evo" at a junkyard and wanted me to fix it up

aVQV5A0.jpg

lHaTJOF.jpg

First stop, car wash. I guess its better?

5NkgArj.jpg

t5ViXJn.jpg

First off, this car was FUCKED.

Engine: FUCKED (thats not forged carbon!)

Z57dpFq.jpg

vd3l01S.jpg

Front end: FUCKED

C2NuCuV.jpg

Exhaust: FUCKED

PUyOH5T.jpg

Rear end: FUCKED

A0KtvrL.jpg

Shit had NO fluids in it at all

dyysuzN.jpg

In any normal job, with the condition that every part was in on this car, literally EVERYTHING would have needed to be replaced. But once I finally uncovered all the problem parts that this person wanted me to fix.....it really wasn't that much :ROFLMAO: This is all I had to do to it.

qBqXmOs.jpg

5TZ4qx4.jpg

But being that this person wants this to be their "project" for the youtubes I have a feeling this car is going to be back several times and eventually everything WILL be replaced on this car

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Welp I purchased my first project car. My next story job was gonna be this dude that wanted me to fix up his grandpas 70 "Edgewood Hellcat". It was his pride and joy and theres just some things he's too old to work on now. I hadn't taken the job yet, but fast forward, and I'm snooping thru a barn to see what sort of treasures lied within, and I round a corner, and this thing is staring me in the face

A 70 Edgewood Hellcat

m9A0Zsr.jpg

WITH a supercharged V8 (mostly)

xmOrJcL.jpg

The body and interior were actually in really good shape

90Ovk50.jpg

My thoughts were, I wasn't sure what kind of shape this customers Hellcat would be in when I got it or what exactly I was going to need to do to it, and since most of the body panels on this one were in really good shape, I figured at the least I could use as a parts car if needed, and if not, it is just a pretty awesome looking car so I won't mind taking this on as a restoration. The cost for this car was $21k, but I had just finished up a big job for another customer and gotten $15k for that, so it really wasnt that bad of a hit for me. So I did it.

I took the job and the customers car arrived

Z3AvLEz.jpg

Looked a LITTLE rough, but after a good wash, I was astonished :LOL: This thing was IMMACULATE inside and out.

KbT13ka.jpg

Decided to wash mine too and see what I was working with, and again, I was REALLY pleased.

Sz6QZ7e.jpg

Back to the customers car, this one actually has what I would think is probably the "base" model V8, not the same SC engine thats in mine. But this customers was like 90% pristine. It did have a few engine issues........one of them being a bad crankshaft...... So engine out and EVERYTHING removed. Also had fucked cylinder heads, all 16 pushrods were hot garbage, and a few other minor things here and there, along w/ the front subframe and all its bushings toast. So all in all, it really wasn't that bad of a job to complete, so I got everything back in the car and sent it on its way

Here is the customers rebuilt engine

YaTvEJM.jpg

This is just a cool view

WMATyCF.jpg

So, didnt need any parts off the car I bought, which means this is my project now. I've actually been looking forward to this. Just need to figure out a plan of attack. Just need to tear the car apart and see what I'm working with I guess. Thankfully the body, frame, and glass are all in great shape.........its just kinda everything else :ROFLMAO: For now I guess I will just store it in my paint booth since I'm not doing anything with that at the moment

fgFXI19.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just did a full engine out on a "nissan 350z" God damn those engines are complex. But it was a $21k payday, and it wasn't even a story job! I'm sitting flush w/ over $100k right now and I've got 3 more jobs in my garage I still need to work on :ROFLMAO:, not counting my new project car I need to start restoring. I need to check, I think I'm a high enough level now where ive unlocked car auctions. Might need to go check one of those out.

Reactions: sktchy

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Took in this "clio V6" cuz I hadn't worked on one of these yet

5JqCLt5.jpg

With the engine in the back and everything!

S8CTnMr.jpg

But I didn't get to play with that, as all this owner wanted me to do was replace some body panels, and all the disgusting glass. Which was I was happy to do. Even if it wasn't on the job list I probably would have paid to replace them anyways, because nothing triggers my OCD more than nasty glass :ROFLMAO:

iESYJnX.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Decided my goal for tonight was to get my project car on its own rubber since I'm getting tired of looking at it on blocks. But in order to just get wheels on the car, I was missing several parts that I would need to buy :ROFLMAO:

laku6wJ.jpg

luUQI40.jpg

So I went over everything, made a list, and this is everything I had to buy. These were just parts that I was completely missing. I'm not worried about the junk parts that are still on the car right now, I'll deal with them in time. Also I was able to fully restore the ONE wheel this car came with, so I only needed to buy 3 new ones, but I did buy all 4 new tires all around.

53HzDX8.jpg

7RlekD2.jpg

All in all I spent $4504 on these parts so far, and if I were to sell the car as is now, it says my profit would be $9323, but that's just based on my 21k purchase price. But either way, I'm still in the green so far!!

Looking like we're ready for some wheels!

aB1pBVb.jpg

And, BAM!

jVka31s.jpg

YapGwBw.jpg

Need to figure out what my next move is. Thinking I'm either going to start refreshing all the body panels, or I'm gonna pull the engine and start going thru that.

Reactions: sktchy and Aircal

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Took my next story job last night. Remember this guy?

gqYnqVd.jpg

That was the kid that brought his dads car in so I could fix everything he screwed up on it before his dad found out. Well I guess Im too good at my job because the dad immediately knew that work had been done to it so the son came clean, and the dad was so happy w/ the work, that he's now dropping his sons car off for me to fix up

pzMCYum.jpg

hxldx7r.jpg

He wanted some mechanical work done but also wanted those few mismatched panels fixed up, and he wanted the car repainted in its factory color, and, he also wanted me to improve the performance of this car by "10-15%"

SO. Guess its time to drop $20k and finally build my dyno!!!

zDX8Pns.jpg

Of5WWar.jpg

We'll get back to to that later. Thankfully I was able to fully repair the body panels myself so I didn't need to buy new ones

8BM50Fe.jpg

And it also needed 4 new tires, and I was also able to fully restore 3 of the 4 wheels, so I only needed to buy one new one. For once the engine internals were actually in really great shape, so I didn't need to tear into the block! I did have to replace the cam but its an easy swap on this engine. There were other things that needed replacing, but nothing difficult, so I got all the mechanical work done, and then its off to the paint booth.

rl7kdAL.jpg

For some reason when they want "factory" paint, it always seems to be white. Shame, I kinda liked the green.

GAUeDs4.jpg

SO. Time to dyno. Now in the description for the dyno, it tells you it will allow you to tune cars, and there is a computer in there for tuning

AzGW3uh.jpg

So I thought great! Just hook the laptop up, and bam we'll be good. NOPE. What they don't tell you is that tuning is only allowed on cars you own.......... So that means I need to put performance parts on this car, which is something I've yet to do on a car, so thats neat I guess :ROFLMAO: Wish I woulda known that when I was replacing other parts earlier, like the cam, coulda tossed a performance cam in instead of the factory one. But whatevs, its all a learning process. So I just started throwing parts on the car :ROFLMAO: Put a performance air filter on it, I did a complete exhaust system from the header all the way back to the muffler, and threw a new throttle body on it, and i think that was it.....

Is3gF6M.jpg

So on to the dyno!

FTyidtJ.jpg

And the results.......BAM! :LOL:

GaFE8lQ.jpg

Now I should note those are the factory numbers its being compared against. I dynoed it prior to adding the performance parts and it actually dynoed like 91HP and I forget the torque. So really it was more like a 12HP gain, but I hit my target so whatever!

There is one final thing I did as well. I wasn't asked to do this, but since I havent used my window tinting kit since I bought it, I decided to throw some tint on the windows as well

VbFxJHk.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Do you get to drive the cars

You can. They have a test track you can take them to in order to suss out what might be wrong w/ certain parts of the car, which pretty much becomes useless once you install the test path on your lot. There's a race track to, which I"ve taken several customer cars to :ROFLMAO: there's an airport you can go to for top speed runs, and there is a drag race DLC that I haven't purchased yet. The driving "physics"........leave a lot to be desired in this game tho :LOL:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I'm getting a little tired of "normal" jobs :LOL: And didnt feel like taking on another story mission just yet, so I rolled my project car back in and stripped every body panel, bumper, headlight, tail light, and piece of glass I could off of it to start restoring them.

AL8cPBR.jpg

lQ268rj.jpg

Most of them really were in great shape already, but I just wanted to get them back to 100% if I could

YjuOFen.jpg

eeXxcoz.jpg

And so I did. With the exception of the left headlight, which couldn't be restored. Also you can't really restore glass, but most of it was also in good enough shape that I'm not gonna worry about it right now, with the exception of the front left door glass, which I did buy a brand new one, along w/ the aforementioned left headlight that couldn't be restored

fsPpsc2.jpg

c89yu5N.jpg

Now for the rest of the body, I finally pulled the trigger on the welder, which was $5k, but I'm not gonna count that towards the cost of my car since I'm sure i'll use it for future jobs. But to do the actual welding cost $1k, so I will count that.

INXhaIj.jpg

Its subtle, but before:

e6HKp72.jpg

And after:

doWYO8k.jpg

And now here's how we sit. Body: Mostly perfect (just due to the glass at this point), Frame: Perfect, Interior: Nearly perfect, I haven't touched it yet so I don't really know what it "needs", and then................. :ROFLMAO:

Dg29ssE.jpg

I think its time to start playing w/ the motor. Part of me KINDA wants to see if I can get it running "as is" right now w/ minimal parts, just to see where its at. Even tho I know I'm going to be repairing/replacing pretty much EVERYTHING. But I would kinda like to toss it on the dyno if I could and see where its at now vs where it will be once I'm done restoring/upgrading it. I dont even know if that will be possible tho. I don't really know the condition of the internals, but I'm quite certain they're "not good" :ROFLMAO: Maybe I'll do one more junkyard run or barn run and see if I can scavenge any basic parts that could be used on this.

And I will say I don't know if this particular car was modded and engine swapped, or if I just happened to find a really rare factory model, because I've done several other Hellcat jobs whenever they've popped up, and I have never seen one come in w/ this motor in it yet. Another reason I snagged this thing the second I saw it sitting in that barn.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
God its so easy to lose yourself in this game :ROFLMAO: Well I tried. I really did.

I did do a junkyard run, and pulled out many parts. SOME of which would actually be useful to my Hellcat build :ROFLMAO:

Here's everything I pulled out of the junkyard and what I was able to completely repair on my workbench. The unrepairable stuff just went to my salvage fund.

Gd8RPkt.jpg

0wBlP5e.jpg

All in all tho, ALL these parts only cost me like $1300, so, CHA-CHING They may not all be relevant to my current build, but lots of these will be used on future jobs I'm sure.

I also raided a couple barns while I was at it, I pulled a few things out, the biggest one probably being a supercharger for my engine that I was able to repair to 100%, but it doesnt seem like I got a picture of that. What I do have a picture of, is the fastback mustang I found that also had the same engine in it as my Hellcat. I was very tempted by this, but this engine really wasn't in much better shape than the one in my car, and they wanted like $26k for this car, and this car really wasn't in as good of overall shape as my Hellcat was for $21k, so it really didn't make sense right now. But damn.

u7gmrUr.jpg

So with all that out of the way. I started to dive into my Hellcats motor. I said I wanted to try and get this running first with "minimal" parts, and.........we'll you'll see :ROFLMAO: This was my initial parts list, and these were just things I could just visually see that I needed. Now ALL of these parts weren't bought outright. Things like the distributor rotor, cap, and clips I was able to repair from the car, and other things like the battery, one of the exhaust manifolds, radiator and fuel pump were my junkyard finds that i repaired. And the middle muffler came from my last job when I replaced the exhaust on that kids car. Also not pictured are ignition wires which I forgot to buy.

oeEy8MD.jpg

DSEUNFA.jpg

So that was round 1. Tried firing the car up.......turned over really nicely, but no go. Sigh.

So I went a little further, this was the next round of parts. Bought all new belts and a couple of the really bad fuses, and was able to repair the alternator and radiator fan. Fuse cover was already bought in the last round, and I forgot to salvage the bad belts before I took this pic

3gmlRHR.jpg

Put all that back in, tried firing the car up again................nothing. Damnit.

Round 3! :ROFLMAO: Bought new air filters, I was able to repair both the carbs, the supercharger came from the barn find, and intake manifold came from my junkyard run. Tossed all THAT on the car, gave it one final try.................NOPE.

WW5G7Ty.jpg

giphy.gif

I gave up there. The engine is coming out anyways and EVERYTHING else is gonna be replaced, so no point in trying to go further. But I was at least able to perform tests on it like a compression test and what not, and while the parts are bad, I think a lot of them MIGHT actually be repairable, maybe. We'll see. But as of right now, everything I've done today brings my grand total build tally to $7760 so far, but I still stand to make a $17,052 profit, so minus the cost of parts I'm still nearly at a $10k profit level! Not that I'm thinking of selling this car. And my figures aren't EXACT. I haven't really counted any of the items I was able to pull from the junkyard or barns and repair myself, tho I did pay a price for those. But overall those were pennies on the dollar.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I believe there to be a car in this game that I havent seen yet, but based on the parts ive seen scattered around the junkyard, and the wood paneling that is on said parts, I'm quite certain there is an equivalent of a buick roadmaster wagon in this game. And when I find one, I don't care if Im still working on my Hellcat project or whatever other projects I'm working on, I will buy it, and I will go full Bob Kazamakis Bob Kazamakis on it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well I ransacked the junkyard, raided a couple barns, and even went to the auction site, but no roadmaster yet. One thing this is turning me into is one hell of a hoarder :ROFLMAO: I've pulled so much shit that I took back to the shop and repaired on my workbench. I don't know if theres a limit to how much I can store in my storeroom, but I'm damn sure gonna find out :ROFLMAO: This is almost like another game unto itself. I don't even know everything I have at this point. The one thing I wish you could do, is cross reference your shopping list w/ what you have stored so you can see if you have any parts that you need to complete a job. I don't know why they don't let you do that.

I did another thing tonight too. I tested out something I was reading about today. In that you can buy a complete POS car, do just a few simple things to it and flip it right away and still make a decent little profit on it w/ minimal money and effort. So, when I was scrounging thru the junkyard, I found this lovely "AC Cobra"

SxxROTD.jpg

They only wanted $10,500 for it, so I snatched it up. Brought it back to my shop, washed it, (which that alone even gives you a few hundred dollars profit right off the bat), and then thru the magic of WELDING, brought the body back to this condition :ROFLMAO:

A69S6FH.jpg

It only cost me $1600 for the welding, and even that alone brought my profit up to $4675

8RCWYdN.jpg

I then pulled some basic parts off the motor and the 2 wheels that came w/ the car and was able to fully restore them as well, popped everything back on, and that brought my profit up to $6189!

mvFl6aT.jpg

I sold the car after that since this was just a quick experiment, but still, I put under $2k into the car, and made about $4k like it was nothing. This adds just yet another element to this game to keep me thinking about all fucking day when I'm at work making real money :ROFLMAO:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
man wheres that powerwash simulator game. This is starting to feel like a job :ROFLMAO:

Had a customer car in my shop for awhile now that I've been ignoring because it was a complete trainwreck. I ended up disassembling the entire engine tonight and repairing EVERYTHING I could, even if it wasnt needed. And it also had a couple bad piston rings, so I just replaced them ALL. And it had a couple bad coil packs, so I just replaced them ALL. and it had a couple bad spark plugs, so I just replaced them ALL. This guy got a practically brand new engine just because I wanted this thing outta my face :ROFLMAO:

Then I hit up the auctions again. There's 2 kinds of auctions you can bid on. One is complete cars that are in fairly decent to excellent shape, and theres salvage auctions that have cars thare are more like the ones you'd find in barns or in the junkyard. I found a salvage Supra that was actually in pretty good shape to be restored, so I tried to bid on it just to see how that process works so I know how things go if I find a car I REALLY want. What I found out was, its quite stressful :ROFLMAO: There's a starting price, but there's also a "projected" value, and you have a very small window to get bids in, and it seems like the bids fly up to the projected value in no time. Once it got to that point I stopped bidding. Tried another car from the "good" auctions and same thing, bids fly hot and heavy and once it got up to the projected price I bowed out again. Not sure how far you have to go to actually "win" a car.

Since I'm still searching for that Roadmaster I went out and hit up another couple barns, and the junkyard again, and this time I avoided looking in all the junk piles, even tho I desperately wanted to :ROFLMAO:

But I did find this Skyline at the junkyard

QF0GoAP.jpg

They wanted $8415 for it, so I bought it, brought it back to the shop, washed it, repaired what I could on the body (the door was too far gone), repaired the 2 wheels it came with, and a couple other small parts

n9mykKZ.jpg

All in all spent about $1600 on it, and sold it for an $8601 profit, so that was about $7k that went straight into my pocket. Maybe i'll just keep doing this instead of taking customer jobs :ROFLMAO:

Eivt3QN.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Kinda went back to basics last night and did a few simple jobs that I knew I could knock out easily, just to feel like I was getting a few wins :ROFLMAO:

Was about to go to bed, but thought, let me just take one final stroll thru the junkyard, as you do. Was walking around, nothing really jumping out at me, was about to go back to my garage and call it quits for the night, and I round a large junk pile, and on the other side of it.............
No gay teaser shots in this thread, IT DOES EXIST. Bob Kazamakis Bob Kazamakis

kNvdSp5.jpg

It is in ROUGH shape tho, and missing almost everything :ROFLMAO:

vd1A0lB.jpg

It does have an engine in it.........sort of. But this will likely not be the engine it ends up getting anyways so I didnt care.

EfcdEKC.jpg

You KNOW I bought this shit. Think it was like $9400 or something? I have a sheet on my laptop to keep track of everything :LOL:

Got it back to my shop and I couldnt wait. I already refreshed the body/frame, and repaired what few body parts I could on it. I already had a spare drivers side door in my storage that I pulled from the junkyard awhile back in anticipation of this, so I slapped that on

wobmoJ4.jpg

And I was able to repair 3 of the 4 wheels, which doesn't really matter as these wheels likely won't be on the car once its all restored anyways. The rear passenger door couldn't be repaired. :(

DQtkjoc.jpg

This thing is gonna take a LOT of work, but I'm actually looking forward to it. I still have my Hellcat project too. I'm becoming one of those people now. I couldn't wait to get home from work today :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info