Gaming Car Mechanic Simulator 2021

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I've had the new final fantasy downloaded since release and still haven't even cracked into it. But yeah, tomorrows supposed to be cooler out and I'm somewhat caught up so I may take an actual Sunday and do the same

Theres so many other games I should be playing right now, but every time I decide to play something...........this game just always boots up somehow :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

āš ļøšŸ« 
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Theres so many other games I should be playing right now, but every time I decide to play something...........this game just always boots up somehow :ROFLMAO:
The problem is I know as soon as I light the PS5 up I'm gonna kiss some hours of my life goodbye and I really should be doing anything else until wintertime rolls around and I don't wanna be outside anymore šŸ˜‚

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finally built up enough scrap again to finish the build on my Egg. So here we go!

RrjK4Ez.jpg

Still had to deal w/ the front end, so all of this has to go

REeBni4.jpg

Everything ripped out

uxofYo8.jpg

And just like magic, back in again all shiny and new!

rYroMRr.jpg

Got the exhaust all finished up

ojlBYkD.jpg

Finished up a few other misc bits and bobs like the ecu, fuel tanks and fuel pump, etc, got all the fluids in, and moment of truth.......ready for the dyno!

First untuned pull

D0wp3gV.jpg

uhhhh........... :ROFLMAO:o_O:love: wowwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiieeeeee wowww woooowwwwwwww 2336HP :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Got the ECU all tuned up and made my second pull

FuDOIQx.jpg

2551HP :gears: Jesus christ

Played w/ the gear ratios in the trans a bit, then took her out for a top speed run, and...........we have a very clear new record holder!!! :ROFLMAO: 3 0 5 MPH

KdVupHD.jpg

Then I took her out to the strip for some runs. Yeah, this is CLEARLY a FULL mile car. This thing doesnt even get full traction until 5th gear. I have to launch in 2nd, bounce off the rev limiter as little as possible in 3rd and 4th and then get to 5th as soon as i can :ROFLMAO:

JHmlgiD.jpg

Now all that's left is to finish up the exterior and interior and this car is ready to rock out. Then I need to figure what my NEXT project is........ I have so many ideas for so many different cars.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just cant stay away.

Finished up my Egg today. First up. I managed to snag a better hood for this thing out of the junkyard This one has louvres!!

1NUaxak.jpg

I also ripped out all the glass and headlights and taillights. While they were all in PRETTY good condition, I wanted everything to be brand spanking new. Replaced all that stuff, and then it was into the paint booth. I'll just jump straight to the glamor shots.

F6936vY.jpg

There was a livery option that added some exposed carbon fiber parts and looked fantastic

5XQR7Ce.jpg

i6Bo9Ml.jpg

Didnt tint the rear glass, because why would you hide that view

ypcnr1J.jpg

With that out of the way, i'll double back to some in progress shots.

Ripped out the brake calipers and engine head covers/coil covers to paint those up

PdYySz2.jpg

Painted the head covers body color, and the calipers and coil covers an appropriate contrast color

sfzIuee.jpg

These seats need to go

BJQvn4M.jpg

Went with kind of a bold choice, but I like it

1WkJwDn.jpg

uYCSiVX.jpg

And then of course I pulled out my Huayra and roadmaster for a group photo. Theres probably like 5500+ HP between all 3 of these cars :ROFLMAO:

F0wnxmp.jpg

VPgHPBY.jpg

mJzJlhY.jpg

And then last but not least. Before I decide what my next project car should be, decided to just pull a random car out of a barn for a good ol fashioned flip. Found this guy, seemed like it would be fun. Only wanted 18k for it

3ogWEsn.jpg

Interiors rough, which I usually don't go for , but everything else on this car was mostly complete so I made an exception this time

0U27l4f.jpg

Back at the shop in the sunlight

PIgKQ8h.jpg

Washed up and........I was not expecting it to be this clean :ROFLMAO:

fehwNCJ.jpg

Um0hLQ9.jpg

But there is all THIS to deal with

8d481DD.jpg

NHGpG3u.jpg

Overall tho, still not horrible. Should make for a good time.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
On playstation right now they're running a sale on the MEGA dlc pack that pretty much has ALL the DLC's except for the dodge/plymouth/chrysler one. (but includes the drag race dlc as well). Even tho I've already bought the drag race dlc and some of the other ones in the mega pack, but even if I add up the other dlcs I haven't bought yet, this mega pack is still cheaper............so tempting.........:ROFLMAO: the sale is going until the 13th I think. Probably wont be able to hold out.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well lets get started then.

Everything stripped out, sans the suspension

P5eLBDY.jpg

Lets tackle that front end first

LGqTntM.jpg

bam! All good

vLB4FV3.jpg

Now for the rear

TnnIaxY.jpg

And all good!

aK8Y7n7.jpg

Engine bay ready

MIcFZMH.jpg

And now for that engine...................

9aElanM.jpg

doesnt really get any better the deeper I get :ROFLMAO:

9DAJGs1.jpg

Think theres MAYBE 3 decent pistons in here, and ONE good crank cap

fRESl3U.jpg

The block was actually too fargone to repair, which almost never happens. Luckily I have an entire warehouse filled with engine blocks, so I was happy to finally be able to pull one out of it and use it :ROFLMAO:

lkEebXd.jpg

What its SUPPOSED to look like in here

4k3zUSP.jpg

Now we're getting somewhere. Mmmm, dual 4 barrel carbs

xK5vR8c.jpg

And all back together like nothing ever happened!

7MGBveI.jpg

Engine back in! And back on the ground on refreshed wheels and brand new tires

CqpAAho.jpg

trans/driveshaft and new-ISH exhaust back in the car. Pulled a lot of the exhaust parts out of my warehouse as well, they're definitely not brand new, but good enough for this purpose

v0Ft5Dj.jpg

Interior back in the car w/ 2 new front seats

BuhbR5Y.jpg

And everything back assembled and on the dyno for a run

hSm3U6V.jpg

That'll do.

2sPRmnu.jpg

And she is ready for the next thing!

DPxfgOu.jpg

1lNvLYJ.jpg

All in I spent around $26k on the price of the car and repairs that I did, so my profit on this one was about $33k. That's better than I thought it would be!! I enjoyed giving this thing a new life

Ls8paYp.jpg

Not sure what's next, especially for my next project. I've definitely had some ideas floating around, just need to scour the junkyard and barns I guess and see what pops out at me.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
:ROFLMAO:

Yeah I have been neglecting this game a bit lately. I had to put a lot more time into horizon this last season since they were giving away 2 new cars each week instead of 1, and any other free gaming time ive had (which hasn't been much) has been spent in Starfield.

Unlike most of the cars I find in barns, I haven't abandoned it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info