car insurance talk to Ms. Omicron @KRW

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Long story short I have had Haggerty for 2 years now going on my 3rd year if I had decided to renew this coming month with them. Something didn't feel right with Haggerty when I would sell one of my vehicles the policy would only drop $150 from my foxbody for a full year or when I sold my termi the policy only drop like $220 for a full year. I was LIKE WTF this doesn't make sense that means the Firehawk is costing me $900-1000 a year that's just nuts for one car. This past week I contacted Angela aka @Ms. Omicron and she sent me her cell thru pm and would answer any question I had at anytime. Angela saved me over $630 a year that's like 50% savings with Grundy ins and valued my termi $2000 more than Haggerty. If you have any doubts with your current policy its a good time to pm her. thanks Angela and its a good thing I took care of you when I sold you and your husband the 2014 coyote.

Angela@KRWINS

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Jan 15, 2016
McHenry, IL
Thanks for the recognition [MENTION=4923]The Beast[/MENTION]!

Just a reminder, I am an independent insurance agent that actually works for KRW Insurance Agency that is located in Crystal Lake, IL. Recently, we became apart of AJ Gallagher (the fourth largest independent insurance brokerage in the world and recently listed as a Fortune 500 company).

Being an independent insurance agent, we shop for the best price for you and represent several insurance companies. Not only are we a one-stop shop for your specialty vehicles (for agreed value) but we can help you with your insurance for your personal daily drivers, jewelry, homes, and rental property.

And for you business owners/decision makers, we can help you with your employee benefits plan (including retirement plans) and your business insurance (including product liability and workers compensation insurance). And don’t get me started on benchmarking and ERISA compliance resources. We honestly have enough companies that we have a place for everybody.

So please, feel free to PM me if you are interested in shopping your insurance plans.
[MENTION=702]SleeperLS[/MENTION] a simple answer to your question, yes we can help you!!

Angela@KRWINS

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Jan 15, 2016
McHenry, IL
I always thought independent insurance agents usually work with smaller insurance companies that are known for screwing people over on claims, specifically total loss claims. I may have to look into changing.

Not at all. I went to the broker side after 2 years in insurance & never looked back.
[MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION], I responded back.

Loanshark

Alrighty, good deal.
TCG Premium
Sep 17, 2012
[MENTION=12474]Angela@KRWINS[/MENTION], I am pretty sure my neighbor Dave from AJ Gallagher has talked to me about you recently. I need to give you a ring to discuss insurance. I am in the process of switching from American Family to Geico but may halt that.

Angela@KRWINS

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Jan 15, 2016
McHenry, IL
[MENTION=12474]Angela@KRWINS[/MENTION], I am pretty sure my neighbor Dave from AJ Gallagher has talked to me about you recently. I need to give you a ring to discuss insurance. I am in the process of switching from American Family to Geico but may halt that.

Yeah, David sent me an email on Monday telling me that he was your neighbor. He found out that I was active in the club scene when he can for his office visit about a month ago. Don't go to Geico!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info