On Topic Car drives through a Christmas Parade in Waukesha

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
I think you guys got to understand that the worst people in the world still have to be handled by people in our society. You can have lawyers and prison guards that have respect or compassion and it shouldn’t be an indictment of their judgement. It doesn’t mean they are oblivious to what that person did or what they are accused of.

don’t take that as sympathy for his actions as they are reprehensible.

OP
BADAZZTEALCOBRA

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't disagree, just saying it looks bad in this instance.

I mean I agree that its always innocent until proven guilty, but when there's clear as day video of this clown doing it, it's kind of easy to know what happened.

Meanwhile:

It was an "accident" and "questions swirl about security" when guy ran through police barricades....

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Driving at a high rate of speed through a parade of people is an accident? Expected MSM BS

To Hell with that, someone who purposely killed and injuries people deserve his / her rights upheld, but that’s it.

I do not understand how compassion, respect, or understanding for his actions comes into play unless there was a medical episode but even then, he should have stopped the vehicle at the barricade for assistance, not bust through and mowing down 60+ people.

Let’s say this was not a planned attack, and he was driving away from a crime scene (stabbing). How often does the person who committed the crime drive to where the Police are congregated? If he was eluding, then why wouldn’t he quietly turn away when he unexpectedly drove up to the barricade and leave the area as compared to ramming through and mowing down 60+ people?

His attorney’s actions were enlightening.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
"His bail has been set at $5 million, with the judge citing potential flight risks."

Potential? He'd be in the fucking wind the second he stepped outside. Should be no bail, throw it in a cell with no lights and a bucket to shit in.

Pro Stock John

That LS1Tech guy
Reaction score
Like the recent big trial, more details will come out about this. I wonder if he was being chased, and if he intentionally drove into the parade or had other route options.

Regardless the death count is 6, and the guy will never set foot on grass again.

OP
BADAZZTEALCOBRA

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Like the recent big trial, more details will come out about this. I wonder if he was being chased, and if he intentionally drove into the parade or had other route options.

Regardless the death count is 6, and the guy will never set foot on grass again.
I thought the police already said they were not chasing him prior to that?

zenriddles

The Swamp won. :-(
Reaction score
I would like to see a side by side timeline of this event and the Charlottesville event.

For instance - go back in time before the fatal impact into to crowd.
Let us say 1 minute. Follow each driver's actions for that last minute and see how closely they align.
How did the suspects react during and just after the at the time 'alleged accidents? See any brake lights before impact? how fast was each car going? etc.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The MSM is insane lately. They're kowtowing to the far left rather than see the direction the country is leaning. People want safety, productivity, profitability, not wokeness and covid.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
True. Makes me think that in a fair election, a presidential candidate could easily win when running on the issues people care about. Kind of like Trump did.

Safety, productivity, profitability, fixing the economy, fixing the supply line crisis, jobs, oil independence, closing the border and enforcing border security, getting control of China, etc.

Instead of what the Democrats offer:
Increasing crime, failing economy, no jobs, supply line crisis, increasing debt, sky high energy prices, out-of-control spending, inflation, open borders and illegal immigration nightmare, surrendering to China, wokeness, climate change bullshit, mask mandates, lockdowns, vax mandates and Covid Covid Covid forever.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score

Waukesha, WI – The convicted felon accused of murdering six people and injuring 62 more when he drove an SUV into a Christmas parade on Sunday stomped on the gas and drove in a zig-zag pattern during the attack in an effort to hit as many people as possible, according to prosecutors.

Darrell Brooks, 39, made no attempt to try to avoid running into participants and bystanders who were out enjoying the community Christmas parade on Nov. 21, prosecutors said during an initial court hearing on Tuesday, according to WISC.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
It's an older Escape. I'm sure the car was at fault rather than the upstanding young man. Judge should set him free and give him a new Vette or Tesla. Maybe they could take away his citizenship, classify him as an illegal immigrant and give him $450K?

zenriddles

The Swamp won. :-(
Reaction score
It's an older Escape. I'm sure the car was at fault rather than the upstanding young man. Judge should set him free and give him a new Vette or Tesla. Maybe they could take away his citizenship, classify him as an illegal immigrant and give him $450K?
OH. My. GOD ! !
I've got one of those older Escapes. I just did ball joints at somewhere over 210,000 miles. I could have been one pothole away from the same big misunderstanding !
WHEW !

I agree - set him free, take away his Driver's License (Don't worry - he can still vote as often as he wants), and give him the top of the line Tesla. Lock the Tesla in driverless mode and program it to please, PLEASE, not drive through parades full of old ladies no matter how much the passenger's beg.

That should couch the mistaken outrage felt by those confused folks out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom