On Topic Car drives through a Christmas Parade in Waukesha

frank

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling home in Sunny Florida - Sarasota area
How can bail even be an option at this point
This is going to be such a cluster, runs down a group of people let go on a 1k bail, then they have to go get him and make a new bail.
Did they not know he ran all those people down and killed some. These judges are ridiculous who set the bail / release terms.

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong but what I just heard on the news is that the full bail is 5 million and to be released he has to pay that in full in cash. (Assume wire transfer etc)

At least that’s what they said. I doubt he will come up with that from anyone

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
That's nothing from a celebrity or soros.

Dude could be free again and do it again
True I guess, but it’s not getting any good press. A child just passed away from it. I don’t see anyone touching this one.

VenomousDSG

Better Call Lalo
Reaction score
I saw a video of him in court today where that female lawyer was hugging him and rubbing him on the back while whispering in his ear. Infuriating there are people out there who support this guy and are babying him after what hes done in his life. This guy doesn't deserve to be breathing, period.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
I saw a video of him in court today where that female lawyer was hugging him and rubbing him on the back while whispering in his ear. Infuriating there are people out there who support this guy and are babying him after what hes done in his life. This guy doesn't deserve to be breathing, period.
Agree

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Listen to the guy's history if you feel any sympathy for him at all. The judge went out of his way to say why he is forced to make the bail $5 mil. Everybody on camera seems oh so concerned about this piece of shit.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Listen to the guy's history if you feel any sympathy for him at all. The judge went out of his way to say why he is forced to make the bail $5 mil. Everybody on camera seems oh so concerned about this piece of shit.

The attorney comforting him, rubbing his back, is rather disturbing

OP
BADAZZTEALCOBRA

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
public defender Anna Kees. I imagine she’s going to be amazed how much grief she will be receiving.

A548F5EA-0E30-47F1-A998-E8C369C6F8F1.jpeg

frank

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling home in Sunny Florida - Sarasota area
In 99% of cases showing sympathy is good as a pubic defender, the other 10% of those cases not so much as you already know the verdict.

in This case this story has gone world wide, everyone is questioning our court systems on how he was let out on 1k bail the night it happens. As The public defender she should have been 100% poker face here with no emotions to anyone in that court room or media. Sets a terrible example almost as she has inside info and he will be a free man in a few days.

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I'm 100% behind people's rights to a public defender, and even this piece of shit deserves one. But there is absolutely no doubt of his guilt. His public defender's job in a case like this is to make sure he receives a fair trial per Wisconsin law, and leave it at that.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and hope that things like rubbing the defendant's back is just programmed into her from defending so many people, and more of a reflex than anything. I hope I'm right!

OP
BADAZZTEALCOBRA

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I'm 100% behind people's rights to a public defender, and even this piece of shit deserves one. But there is absolutely no doubt of his guilt. His public defender's job in a case like this is to make sure he receives a fair trial per Wisconsin law, and leave it at that.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and hope that things like rubbing the defendant's back is just programmed into her from defending so many people, and more of a reflex than anything. I hope I'm right!
1637759422385.png

It might be programmed into her with her "genuine concern for her clients" but its a terrible look in this case.

Fish

From the quiet street
Donating Member
Reaction score
View attachment 106043

It might be programmed into her with her "genuine concern for her clients" but its a terrible look in this case.
It looks terrible to people who are absolutely pissed at this dude, but its her job. She isnt going to change herself because of how other people think, nor should she. In fact, good for her if she sticks to her personal work ethic, even though this dude is evil as hell. Professional skill +1 in my book.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
It looks terrible to people who are absolutely pissed at this dude, but its her job. She isnt going to change herself because of how other people think, nor should she. In fact, good for her if she sticks to her personal work ethic, even though this dude is evil as hell. Professional skill +1 in my book.
Amen. Innocent until proven guilty. Don’t forget it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom