On Topic Car drives through a Christmas Parade in Waukesha

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Curious as to how that would be taken in there....

I know that chomo's are the fucking lowest of the low.....

Shawn1112 Shawn1112 where do you think this would fall in that ranking?
IDK man, I really havent paid any attention to this at all. Just scrolling thru the thread and seeing pics and vids of him, he is always wearing red. I'm thinking he is a Blood (if they have bloods in MKE) or a Vicelord. In more recent pics of him, he has that Muslim look going which the VL's practice some of the Muslim practices.
Its all going to boil down to who he is and who he knows while locked up. If he is plugged (in a gang) he is probably safe. Sucks to say, but not much of a difference from when these fucks shoot innocent kids to what this moron did. Dudes that shoot and kill innocent kids and that are plugged. Dont really get fucked with unless the kid they killed have family in an opposing gang and they catch said person snoozing while locked up. Then they will fuck him up.

Pro Stock John

That LS1Tech guy
Reaction score
Yeah or maybe some big ol' WI boys in the clink let him know what they think about his actions.

I can't imagine how I'd feel if I lost a child that way.

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FWIW I don’t think that any of the confirmed dead are children, or at least not yet. (Not that that changes anything)

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah or maybe some big ol' WI boys in the clink let him know what they think about his actions.

I can't imagine how I'd feel if I lost a child that way.
Nah, it doesnt work that way if he is plugged. Gangs in prison highly value dudes like him.
He has no chance of ever getting out if found guilty. So he is the send off to do all the dirty work, being he is never coming home and has nothing more to lose.
Me and my guys just had this conversation Saturday night at a house warming party. Mutual friend of all of ours thats never coming home, just got transferred to another prison for doing some dumb/crazy shit at the prison he has been at the last 15yrs. He did his gang a solid and simply because he never has any chance of coming home. So what he did boosts him up on the totem pole in prison, he more than likely now becomes a shot caller at his new prison. Prison gangs are ran like a business, I can type about them for hours lol.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
How soon until there is a defense fund set up for that criminal, or is he relying on all the new hits to his Youtube videos to help raise money? :rolleyes::mad:

Despicable acts like this are why I find it hard to understand how criminal defense attorneys can claim their clients aren't guilty, or work so hard to get charges dismissed or sentences reduced. It would be refreshing to see this piece of dirt just plead guilty to all counts and hope someone on the inside does some medieval type of justice on him...

Spectragod

Addict
Reaction score
two prior felony convictions, is a "super predator" with a dozen crimes before that, and was released on bail less than 72 hours ago awaiting trial on a FOUR FELONY arrest. He then went and tried to threaten or kill a witness against him on the felonies (stabbing event). Then ran away, went through 2 police parade barricades and mowed down the crowd trying to get away from that incident.

fucked up thats for sure.
Seems like he’s just getting his life together....... life in prison

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
More info on the guy's past history. He was a tragedy waiting to happen and the court system, including several judges, seems to have done its best to allow that tragedy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom