Captain Morgan Cannon Blast

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Anyone had this yet? I saw it advertised and grabbed a bottle. Will try it this weekend.

Supposed to start off with citrus and then turn into heat/spice from chipotle and jalapeno peppers.

captain-morgan-cannon-blast-shot-1.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I couldn't wait. Poured a couple to try it.

It starts out lime then has hints of Captain Morgan followed by fire from the chipotle/jalapeno. Would not be my new go to shot but it's tolerable. Amy drank hers without complaining so I guess she liked it. The heat that stays in the throat for a minute or so is sort of cool.

70 Proof (35% alcohol) same as regular Captain.

Funny thing. I somehow broke the bottle. Set it down (maybe I cannonballed it?) and it started leaking. Discovered a crack. Don't know if this was just a fluke or if the bottle is fragile. I poured the stuff into a SodaStream bottle and put a piece of tape with XXX on it. That's what the Cap'n would do. OK, the Cap'n would probably drink it before it leaked out but it's Wednesday night and the Cap'n does not have to go to the office tomorrow.

captain-morgan_00062914.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info