Movie Captain Marvel

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
1073327-marvel_ous_by_axel_rosered.jpg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Now Brie Larson is pressuring executives for an all female Avenger movie. What's the story, every single male superhero was to busy to respond to a world crisis? I'm guessing it would be the lowest grossing of the series. If they really want to stick to their guns, every person involved in the film should be a woman...and there shouldn't be a single man in the film...not even in the background.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Now Brie Larson is pressuring executives for an all female Avenger movie. What's the story, every single male superhero was to busy to respond to a world crisis? I'm guessing it would be the lowest grossing of the series. If they really want to stick to their guns, every person involved in the film should be a woman...and there shouldn't be a single man in the film...not even in the background.

They're all at home, washing their tights?

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I hope whatever they're fighting gets wrapped up in under a month and they all sync their cycles. Otherwise there's a solid week they'll all be wearing sweat pants and eating chocolate ice cream where the bad guys can win. Unless the bad guys are bad girls and they sync as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info