Cannonball record shattered

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I watched a video about it at lunch. The hypocrisy from so-called fans is mind boggling. What part of ANY cannon ball attempt is legal or fair anyway? These guys have a billion ways of cheating laws and systems including teams of bystanders from all over the country. As far as I'm concerned, the only rules are point A, point B, and no air crafts. Do what you gotta do. I'll watch from my computer and participate in none of it.

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Feb 14, 2015
C&D wrote this article back in April when travelling was severely frowned upon.

Looking back, the outrage at the time was respectable. They tweeted the same article again today, but now does it matter? There was only 1 severe crash in the 50 year stretch of the cannonball. Why did they make it seem like it was so much more dangerous when there were less cars on the road?

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Feb 14, 2015
he says this at the end" Even without the backdrop of a pandemic, racing across the country to set a record in 2020 is unconscionable and dumb."

yet makes half the article about coronavirus and making sacrifices....

OKKKKK BUDDYYYYY

twat.

How does this guy work at C&D while taking an opposing stance against cars and drivers and roads and tracks? Diversity hire? Any guy with half a brain and the will do attempt a cannonball would definitely choose an opportune time to set a record during an extraordinary time in history.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
How does this guy work at C&D while taking an opposing stance against cars and drivers and roads and tracks? Diversity hire? Any guy with half a brain and the will do attempt a cannonball would definitely choose an opportune time to set a record during an extraordinary time in history.
according to him... C&D has "changed" :rofl:

Reactions: Jon01 and v6buicks

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I honestly can't stand any of the online automotive articles anymore. This is Jalopnik-grade trash. The writer seems like the type that MIGHT change their own oil, but more than likely stares through the window of the waiting room waiting for a tech to set an oily rag on the paint. Then they have the audacity to write such passion filled garbage about why gearheads with clear understandings of their actions are dumb. Yeah, okay. (y)

Twat.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Nice credentials. :rolleyes: Why is this guy lecturing gear heads?
1597953872414.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info