Canelo vs GGG

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
GGG scored more points, won more rounds.

He was robbed of the decision.

But......

Neither fighter hit hard enough to hurt, trouble or knock out the other fighter. Agree, it was another money grab and though a good fight, it didn't live up to the hype that it was going to be a war.

Anticipate the next rematch will be $100 paid preview.

Did you notice in the credits that GGG and Canelo also have their own promotion companies too?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I put my money on Canelo to KO or TKO smith tonight.

But I'm laughing my ass off at the crowd booing before, during, and after the British lady singing "God Save The Queen" LOL!! Nothing but cheers for the Mexican and USA anthems.
if the pussy boy would stop hand picking his opponents, he wouldnā€™t be as good as his record shows. Iā€™m a fucking fan of Canelo. GGG cooked his ass that first fight, hands down GGG 100% won. Ever since the GGG fights him and coke head cross dressing Del a Hoya been hand picking his opponents. He has blamed Oscar for his opponents, now they are no longer together and he says he will fight the best. Waiting to see that.

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I put my money on Canelo to KO or TKO smith tonight.

But I'm laughing my ass off at the crowd booing before, during, and after the British lady singing "God Save The Queen" LOL!! Nothing but cheers for the Mexican and USA anthems.
This is another hand picked opponent. Easy win for Canelo

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So for him not to be a ā€œpussyā€, who should he fight next?
Even though 5yrs too late I wouldnt mind seeing him and GGG go at it again. Him and his old cross dressing coke snorting promotor have 100% dodged GGG. Waiting on him to age imo.
Charlo would be a good fight.
I would LOVE to see him and Spence or Crawford at a catch weight. This is easily doable and imo, Canelo will dodge both of them as well.
Hell I wouldnt mind him and Money Mayweather mixing it up again, probably the biggest fight ever if they could do that. I 100% believe it would be the same outcome though.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Canelo destroyed Smiths face and arm meat puppet style!
Hand picked opponent who had no business being in the ring with Canelo. Sad part is Canelo couldnt knock him out
Again guys, I am a Canelo fan. Just wish he would step up and fight the best, even if it means at a catch weight
My hatred is at Del A Hoya because of all the shit he would talk about Mayweather. But pretty much did the same shit with Canelo

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Even though 5yrs too late I wouldnt mind seeing him and GGG go at it again. Him and his old cross dressing coke snorting promotor have 100% dodged GGG. Waiting on him to age imo.
Charlo would be a good fight.
I would LOVE to see him and Spence or Crawford at a catch weight. This is easily doable and imo, Canelo will dodge both of them as well.
Hell I wouldnt mind him and Money Mayweather mixing it up again, probably the biggest fight ever if they could do that. I 100% believe it would be the same outcome though.

I watched both GGG fights and they were damn close but I also agree GGG should have won. Dude is a pound for pound beast and id put my money on him against anyone at a realistic weight.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I watched both GGG fights and they were damn close but I also agree GGG should have won. Dude is a pound for pound beast and id put my money on him against anyone at a realistic weight.
I'm not sure how you can say the 1st fight was close. GGG dominated that fight.
2nd fight, yes was very close and could have went either way. Canelo was the aggressor and brought the fight to him the 2nd fight.
So I'm okay with that decision even though I might not have been after the fight. But looking back and watching it again, I'm okay with it. I just wish they would have fought when GGG was in his prime, but they ducked him. Just like Mayweather should have fought Pac Man when he was in his prime. Pac Man has never been the same since Marquez KO'd his ass with that vicious right

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Hand picked opponent who had no business being in the ring with Canelo. Sad part is Canelo couldnt knock him out
Again guys, I am a Canelo fan. Just wish he would step up and fight the best, even if it means at a catch weight
My hatred is at Del A Hoya because of all the shit he would talk about Mayweather. But pretty much did the same shit with Canelo
Smith had 2 belts though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info