Cancun all inclusive

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'll be in Cancun the last week of March (kids spring break). Been 8 or 9 times over the years.....always a great time.

I have to do research to find out what stupid covid rules/protocols there is to travel in/out of Mexico and back.
Just have to test negative 24hrs prior to boarding your flight home. Most if not all resorts test onsite and it should be free if you booked thru Apple.
If not check with who you booked thru

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Other than possibly dying there is no downside at all! lol
Bull sharks arent no joke. About 10yrs ago we were on a fishing trip about 3 miles off shore in Playa in water that was 700ish feet deep. (Capt of the charter told us how deep). Started with one of our guys needing to piss and was shy about pulling his dick out and pissing off the side of the boat. So he jumped in to piss, well we were all hammered and decided to all jump in and go for a swim since we werent catching no fish lol. We swam for about 20 minutes and the water was so salty out that far, you couldnt drown if you wanted to. The Capt is the one that told us to get back on the boat. I dont remember exactly what he saw, but it was a sign that a bull shark could possibly be in or around that area. Sober I dont think I would have went for that swim lol.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Bull sharks arent no joke. About 10yrs ago we were on a fishing trip about 3 miles off shore in Playa in water that was 700ish feet deep. (Capt of the charter told us how deep). Started with one of our guys needing to piss and was shy about pulling his dick out and pissing off the side of the boat. So he jumped in to piss, well we were all hammered and decided to all jump in and go for a swim since we werent catching no fish lol. We swam for about 20 minutes and the water was so salty out that far, you couldnt drown if you wanted to. The Capt is the one that told us to get back on the boat. I dont remember exactly what he saw, but it was a sign that a bull shark could possibly be in or around that area. Sober I dont think I would have went for that swim lol.
LOL!!! Yeah....swimming off a fishing boat that probably has a ton of bait in the water doesn't sound like a good idea!

But when drunk in Mexico.....why the hell not!

Reactions: IZZy and Shawn1112

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Those fuckers are full of testosterone, I want no part of being at the business end of a bull shark.

Those guys with the boats do know what they are doing, they’ve been in and out of those waters their whole lives.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
I'm a little bit different...I love sharks. This past August, while in Florida, I took a shark diving tour. They allowed cage or free dive and I chose the free dive. This is the only video I have on my phone as I haven't uploaded them from the gopro yet.

Don’t get me wrong I love sharks too, shark week was something I looked forward every year and they have been a fascination of mine since I was a kid and that’s why I have a level of respect for bull sharks, someday I would like to do the great white cage dive off the coast of Mexico.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'm a little bit different...I love sharks. This past August, while in Florida, I took a shark diving tour. They allowed cage or free dive and I chose the free dive. This is the only video I have on my phone as I haven't uploaded them from the gopro yet.

What kind of sharks were those.
I swam with sharks in a cage in Dominican, but they were nurse sharks. Pretty harmless but decent in size

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
What kind of sharks were those.
I swam with sharks in a cage in Dominican, but they were nurse sharks. Pretty harmless but decent in size

They're bull sharks in my video. One tiger shark came up but didn't get too close. At one point there were a total of 6 Bull sharks. It was an awesome experience and would love to do a great white cage dive sometime.

But at $3500 per person, don't know if I'll ever convince myself to do it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info