• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Can you fire a warning shot on your property?

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t. If I’m pulling my gun out that person is threatening me enough to deserve a magazine to Center mass until the threat is stopped.

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
The problem with warning shots is controlling the bullet.

Shoot to kill. Not intimidate.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Reaction score
The problem with warning shots is controlling the bullet.

Shoot to stop a threat. Not intimidate.
FTFY. Never say shoot to kill some attorney will fuck you up the ass with that kinda language if not a liberal DA certainly some money seeker.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Guy in the video is an ex cop and he worked for the prosecutor IIRC. He knows what to say and what not to say. Safety. Protecting yourself and/or others. Tripped and fired a shot rather than fired a warning shot. LOL

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
I usually give a warning shot in the air, then I shoot the left knee cap, then the right shoulder, then if the threat doesn't stop I shoot in the chest.

If people would just follow this method, we could rehabilitate so many of the unprivileged people that get themselves into these situations, instead of murdering them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom