• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Can someone please photoshop this Death Proof logo?

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
Not your car but I hope this works for you

marauder.jpg

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
What am I supposed to think when I see something like that?

What would you LIKE me to think?

Can you tell what I do think?

Just curious....:dunno:

I'm sitting here in a really BAD MOOD, can you tell???

should he care what you think...? his car :)

IMO either that in matte black or just a matte black punisher skull would be a little more subtle if you really want something like that on your hood. unless youre really trying to be true to the movie.

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
What am I supposed to think when I see something like that?

What would you LIKE me to think?

Can you tell what I do think?

Just curious....:dunno:

I'm sitting here in a really BAD MOOD, can you tell???

Sorry you are in a bad mood.

You can think whatever you want though. I wanted to do it after I saw the movie. The movie poked fun at modern filming and pretty much the modern world. I felt an instant connection with the flick and not to mention the best car chase in the past 25 years with the exception of Ronin. The logo seems classic and being that the film is something not too many know about makes it that much cooler. Plus the Marauder to me fits this. Not too many know of it and its a real throwback car. We see Rat Finks, Mr. Horsepower and Mooneyes at every car show. I am not setting out to be different, I just never like what's normal. Wither its music, movies or cars. I like old school, when everything was real. I know a 2003 anything isn't ols school by age, but the Marauder is by style and the movie is too.

That's my opinion.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
I am going to have to agree that matte black would look pretty sick, imo. It would be enough like the movie to show a tribute, but different which would show your originality. As far as the magnet comment, please no one let any large amount of magnet touch your car for a prolonged period of time. I can sell it to you, but I am also going to be the first person to warn you about the affects of it.

01GTvert

TCG Elite Member
Jan 30, 2006
I am going to have to agree that matte black would look pretty sick, imo. It would be enough like the movie to show a tribute, but different which would show your originality. As far as the magnet comment, please no one let any large amount of magnet touch your car for a prolonged period of time. I can sell it to you, but I am also going to be the first person to warn you about the affects of it.

that decal in grey would look good on a black car....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info