Can someone please photoshop this Death Proof logo?

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Not your car but I hope this works for you

4DoorBlackTop

Reaction score
Wow thanks man! I am glad you did that because now I am not sure I like it anymore. Hmmmm

4DoorBlackTop

Reaction score
The longer I look at it the more I like it. Maybe it should be a little smaller. Hmmmm. If I do this I wanna do it though you. Maybe stop in and play with the image size and placement.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Do you have any straight on shots of your hood or maybe even another hood. That way we can get the scale right. Since you are going to do this through us I will keep up with making mock ups for you.

Since 1964

Reaction score
What am I supposed to think when I see something like that?

What would you LIKE me to think?

Can you tell what I do think?

Just curious....:dunno:

I'm sitting here in a really BAD MOOD, can you tell???

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Reaction score

should he care what you think...? his car :)

IMO either that in matte black or just a matte black punisher skull would be a little more subtle if you really want something like that on your hood. unless youre really trying to be true to the movie.

stock-t-bird

HVAC/R PARTS EQUIPMENT
Donating Member
Reaction score
have it printed on magnetic material,easy removal when needed ..just a thought man..rip decal is magnetic..I remove it when Im in a bad mood,it was my brother's car.

4DoorBlackTop

Reaction score

Sorry you are in a bad mood.

You can think whatever you want though. I wanted to do it after I saw the movie. The movie poked fun at modern filming and pretty much the modern world. I felt an instant connection with the flick and not to mention the best car chase in the past 25 years with the exception of Ronin. The logo seems classic and being that the film is something not too many know about makes it that much cooler. Plus the Marauder to me fits this. Not too many know of it and its a real throwback car. We see Rat Finks, Mr. Horsepower and Mooneyes at every car show. I am not setting out to be different, I just never like what's normal. Wither its music, movies or cars. I like old school, when everything was real. I know a 2003 anything isn't ols school by age, but the Marauder is by style and the movie is too.

That's my opinion.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I am going to have to agree that matte black would look pretty sick, imo. It would be enough like the movie to show a tribute, but different which would show your originality. As far as the magnet comment, please no one let any large amount of magnet touch your car for a prolonged period of time. I can sell it to you, but I am also going to be the first person to warn you about the affects of it.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Make a trunk and grill badge Dom. Now that would be way cool.

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

01GTvert

Reaction score
I am going to have to agree that matte black would look pretty sick, imo. It would be enough like the movie to show a tribute, but different which would show your originality. As far as the magnet comment, please no one let any large amount of magnet touch your car for a prolonged period of time. I can sell it to you, but I am also going to be the first person to warn you about the affects of it.
that decal in grey would look good on a black car....

TAKEDOWN

Take em' Down!
Reaction score
Get a crown Vic hood and have at it, you change your mind then change your hood or whatever mood you're in. Worst case scenario it's cool furniture for the house or garage! Yup, and I'd like to see what it would look like in drk gry!

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Here are some more options for you. I made the decal a little smaller and added colors Light grey, dark grey, and matte black. Matte black is hard to tell what it will look like in a mock up.

4DoorBlackTop

Reaction score
I like it more in white. Maybe with the logo a little smaller or a slightly brighter silver.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Can you give me a good straight down picture of your hood. This way we can judge the size better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom