Can anyone help me out with installing tires?

1998gpgt

TCG Elite Member
Apr 25, 2008
Boulder, CO
Farm and fleet I think does it for $13-$14 per wheel... :dunno:

I bring them just the wheels and new tires and they mount balance for me.

Which Farm and Fleet? Because I called Blaine's out in Woodstock and they quoted me at $103 out the door.

RAM automotive in lake in the hills does like $15 a tire - mention my name and he might cut you a deal - known ron forever...

Alright Thanks. I'll give them a call. So what is your name? haha

1998gpgt

TCG Elite Member
Apr 25, 2008
Boulder, CO
simply 30 off...

my cuz with the lightning got his DRs mounted there... with the 30 off coup, and it was 3 dollars.

That's what I like to hear. Can I come grab that from you tomorrow?

ps did the gtp start today.

Shit was close when I left at 5:45 to go to work. He was messing with the TB to get it ready for the guy to tune it though. So I don't know if he started her up or not...

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
Walmart - $5 mount/balance, $7 mount/lifetime balance. I'm pretty sure any supercenter has a tire center.

that's a great deal!

walmart by me (3 of them) refused to touch rcompound race tires or my aluminum wheels (told me steel wheels only).. so if you have a walmart that does aluminum wheels and rcompound tires you don't buy from them for those prices, please post up the location that does cause that is great info to share!

Hell, if I could have gotten mounting and balancing that cheap, we would have never bothered to invest in our own equipment so maybe you can save someone else the same sort of quandry/investment!:bigthumb:

ThePizzaGXP

5.3 liters of stockness
Dec 17, 2008
Carpentersville, IL
that's a great deal!

walmart by me (3 of them) refused to touch rcompound race tires or my aluminum wheels (told me steel wheels only).. so if you have a walmart that does aluminum wheels and rcompound tires you don't buy from them for those prices, please post up the location that does cause that is great info to share!

Hell, if I could have gotten mounting and balancing that cheap, we would have never bothered to invest in our own equipment so maybe you can save someone else the same sort of quandry/investment!:bigthumb:

The one near me - Crystal Lake on rt 31 just south of 14- mounted a couple tires on my aluminum truck wheels. They weren't anything fancy, so they might've not been picky about it. There's another supercenter on randall rd in algonquin as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info