Can-am Maverick X3 Hype

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
hmm, maybe I should slow my roll on the standard 4 seater turbo mav deal

:eek:bama: :eek:bama: :eek:bama: :eek:bama: :eek:bama: :eek:bama: :eek:bama: :eek:bama: :eek:bama: :eek:bama:

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have been doing a lot of research on the X3. In particular the base model and the DS. Supposedly there is going to be a new x3 model brought out every 6 months for a little while. The natural progression as of now will be the 4 seater like Carter said.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Those "old" Mavericks look so dated now. :rofl:

The low-slung look of the X3 is fucking perfect, IMO.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Even the new 2017 turbo RZR looks like crap next to the new x3. The old designs are way too boxy.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
ya but I want 4 seater for sure, I thought about maybe 2 seater and probably handles way better but still want 4 seater to replace golf cart :rofl:

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
The main thing with the x3 is how it is brand new, so some stuff needs to be worked out. I guess they are having steering rack issues, and issues with their sway bars coming loose.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
well fuck me, I may hold off :eek:bama:

these were the two 2 seaters at the same dealership I am interested if NO 4 seater

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
ya I still may go 2 seater and say fuck it, really just looking out for other people when I want to rip around the subdiv or go on trips, be nice to seat 3 more people, than just 1.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I mean, the base model only comes with white accents but the the DS does have those two options you posted. 0-60 in like 4.8 seconds or something? Fuckin bonkers.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, still pricey as hell. The RZR turbo does have obnoxious power numbers, but the looks are just not there for me. I haven't sat in a x3 yet but the RZR is cramped as fuck if you are in the drivers seat and are taller.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
My buddy who has a RZR and has all kinds of contacts in the SxS world says Polaris has something "huge" planned for the 2018/2019 RZR.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
So... 23k vs 24k? :rofl:
ya low 23 is all that specific dealership would give up on those x3's. Not sure if any rebates exist.

Seems like a lot of work to haul one back from TN for almost full price.

I don't see any used or local options for acquiring an X3??

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nielsen's has a triple black one but there's no way in fuck they'd let it go under MSRP.

Gotta think about it to, save that $1000 on the X3 a few hundred miles away that you now just spent in fuel costs.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
Yeah, still pricey as hell. The RZR turbo does have obnoxious power numbers, but the looks are just not there for me. I haven't sat in a x3 yet but the RZR is cramped as fuck if you are in the drivers seat and are taller.
I didn't notice that while riding shotgun in my cousins 4 seater rzr, pretty sure hes only rocking like 800cc non turbo.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I didn't notice that while riding shotgun in my cousins 4 seater rzr, pretty sure hes only rocking like 800cc non turbo.
The passenger side isn't bad at all. The drivers side has a dead pedal that is like a foot tall. To me, purely opinion, the seating was too upright and forward and with the seat adjusted all the way back my right knee was damn near on the dash plastic. 6'2" with more of a torso than legs.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
Nielsen's has a triple black one but there's no way in fuck they'd let it go under MSRP.

Gotta think about it to, save that $1000 on the X3 a few hundred miles away that you now just spent in fuel costs.
it would be 2k savings vs paying nielsens full price, good to know there is a local one though, can-am site sucks, gives 0 dealers when punching in zip codes around here.

should have no problem getting 20mpg highway, maybe couple more if I get deleted and tuned before then.

:eek:bama:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom