• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

cam bearing install/removal tool

john99gtp

Reaction score
anyone have one? I need it for a beretta with a 2.2L. If not anyone know where i can rent one. I dont really feel like spending $180+ for a one time use tool. Thanks

John

john99gtp

Reaction score
i know advance auto has a tool rental program, maybe they have it?
[/b]
ok thanks ill check it out i went to autozone but they dont rent it. Anyone else?

1BADGTP

Reaction score
John did they come in. If so I have of Friday we could put that thing back together.

john99gtp

Reaction score
John did they come in. If so I have of Friday we could put that thing back together.
[/b]
Im picking them up thursday. Were good for go on friday all we need is some beverages.

1BADGTP

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Im picking them up thursday. Were good for go on friday all we need is some beverages.
[/b][/quote]

Did you find a tool yet? Oh yeah I am off work so when you wake up just give me a call and we can start. (it is 530 somewhere) haha

I'll talk to you tomorrow probably.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom