3800 calling charles

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
2 quick questions Charles (since you will probably be back in this post) you flashed my pcm to a DHP, and I was wondering if putting the gear selecter into 2nd prolonged the 1-2 shift point (this is with p/s on) because in drive I get the 1-2 shift at 5900~ but in "2nd" it shifts from 1-2 at like 6500. I also was hitting a "wall" at WOT where it felt like I was hitting the rev limiter at go to jail speeds (120? not sure how fast I was watching the road) this occured twice out of the 3 times I did it IIRC, pcm related? doubtful, but just throwing it out there, incase you came across anything like this

97.5 Regal GS

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by beyerch@Sep 14 2005, 12:00 PM
you did send in a ticket ? whats the ticket # ?  I haven't seen anything on the helpdesk.  regardless you guys busy tonight ?  ~10 pm or so ?
[snapback]97912[/snapback]​

The ticket # I sent in is GDV-50543. I dont know what sinr's plans are, but I have to work tonight. :lolsign:

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by Fish+Sep 14 2005, 08:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-beyerch
@Sep 14 2005, 12:00 PM
you did send in a ticket ? whats the ticket # ?  I haven't seen anything on the helpdesk.  regardless you guys busy tonight ?  ~10 pm or so ?
[snapback]97912[/snapback]​

The ticket # I sent in is GDV-50543. I dont know what sinr's plans are, but I have to work tonight. :lolsign:
[snapback]97991[/snapback]​
[/b]
\

i instructed rivman to just wmail you guys a unit. either give me his core when you get the one in the mail or mail it back to them. reply to the ticket with his vin #, etc.

thanks

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Fish@Sep 15 2005, 12:45 AM
Cool, thanks Charles. Ill get with sinr and get the info. when it gets in, Ill get his core and drop it off one night before I goto work.
[snapback]98015[/snapback]​
thanks alot charles, yeah ill give the pcm to fish when i get the new one, its a 2001 coupe, and ill have to get back to you on the vin,

i dont have p-shift, can u send directions on how to add that to my car or if there is a site i can read directions on how to do it

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Fish@Sep 15 2005, 02:27 AM
Cool, do you have the pin that plugs into the PCM as well?? If not you need to get one in order to plug it into the PCM. Im not sure where to get them since I got one from Charles, and the other from caspers.
[snapback]98023[/snapback]​
yeah i dont have one of those, i guess if u talk to charles, can u ask him where to obtain one of those

I

imported_silverbullet

Originally posted by sinr247+Sep 15 2005, 03:04 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Sep 15 2005, 02:27 AM
Cool, do you have the pin that plugs into the PCM as well?? If not you need to get one in order to plug it into the PCM. Im not sure where to get them since I got one from Charles, and the other from caspers.
yeah i dont have one of those, i guess if u talk to charles, can u ask him where to obtain one of those
[snapback]98024[/snapback]​
[/b]

try 3800performance i got mine there. hey charles if you are reading this, last month i submit a ticket to DHP about doing a case learn and there was a reply back from steve chessner? i think that's his name he told me i had to take it to the dealer and have them do it. does that sound right???

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by sinr247+Sep 15 2005, 02:04 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
[/b]
ive seen them on ebay, sold by
moradpartscompany :D

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by rion02gtp+Sep 15 2005, 03:03 AM-->
Originally posted by sinr247@Sep 15 2005, 03:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish

try 3800performance i got mine there. hey charles if you are reading this, last month i submit a ticket to DHP about doing a case learn and there was a reply back from steve chessner? i think that's his name he told me i had to take it to the dealer and have them do it. does that sound right???
[snapback]98025[/snapback]​
[/b]

i can do the case learn for you, if you can meet me (shitty hours aftert 10PM m - f )

otherwise if you wait about a week, anyone with a PT will be able to take care of that for you. HPT guys theoretically could do it for you now as well if it works. ...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL

[snapback]98025[/snapback]​
hey charles, just wondring if u sent out that pcm, if not ican meet u to reprogram my pcm, if that would be good for you , id perfer that , i knwo u and fish discussed this before, im available after 10(shitty hours aftert 10PM m - f ) is thats the only hold up,
what would u think of doing that

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info