Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 soft reboot)

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Just had my best warzone game yet.

Screenshot_20200331-003130.png

Reactions: importcrew

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I think the time to kill is way to long in this mode. Even with a custom gun, it can take 20+ shots to down someone. Then another 10+ to full kill.

So basically if you get in a fight with more than 1 person and you don’t have a 60 round mag ur fucked.

Was watching ninja the other day and he said it best. You play for trades in this game and hope your team can help mop up. I don’t feel that’s right.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I think the time to kill is way to long in this mode. Even with a custom gun, it can take 20+ shots to down someone. Then another 10+ to full kill.

So basically if you get in a fight with more than 1 person and you don’t have a 60 round mag ur fucked.

Was watching ninja the other day and he said it best. You play for trades in this game and hope your team can help mop up. I don’t feel that’s right.
20+? No way lol. They might increase the number of bullets needed to kill a downed enemy but I can drop a guy in a few shots using the FR. Think we're up to 6 or 7 wins now.

Get your custom loadout as fast as you can. Makes a world of difference.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I normally run the m13 custom, with the 30 round mag, body shots are 10-15 to kill if you hit every single one. Obviously spraying I miss a few off the bat so that’s why I said 20. Switching to the other enemy you have to reload for sure.

They need to shorten the bullets to kill a downed person, I’ve sent 6+ shots at a.l reasonable distance and it just barley finished the person with a 5.56 round

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
How do you use the heart beat sensor... I haz no idea, that or using the finishing move with the Nikto operator I purchased...

I suck...

:rofl:

If you have it hold LB if that’s the way u have ur controls setup. Whatever button is your secondary.

Finishing move you have to behind someone and hold the melee button down to initiate it

Reactions: Spivitz
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info