Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 soft reboot)

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
I have a few issues here and there but overall I still have fun.

On Ps4.... Sounds like my fan is ready for take off. The fans go full throttle. No other game makes the ps4 fans go that hard.

Also, I've been experience random controller lag.
This game has caused my Xbox to crash several times. Not sure what it is about this game but I guess it really stresses the system.

Any other games it’s just the game that crashes (PUBG) and it takes me to the menu. But this just completely fucks my counsel and freezes it until it hard resets.

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
This game has caused my Xbox to crash several times. Not sure what it is about this game but I guess it really stresses the system.

Any other games it’s just the game that crashes (PUBG) and it takes me to the menu. But this just completely fucks my counsel and freezes it until it hard resets.

I only had that problem when in party chats, and then turning off the chat overlay fixed it for me. Not sure if that will work for you or not

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
I have a few issues here and there but overall I still have fun.

On Ps4.... Sounds like my fan is ready for take off. The fans go full throttle. No other game makes the ps4 fans go that hard.

Also, I've been experience random controller lag.

same. I have a PSPRO and i put in a Solid State Harddrive. sounds like a JET engine ONLY in COD. LOL.

Reactions: importcrew

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I will agree the footsteps in this game are horrible. Trying to use them in gunfight is pointless. I hear a guys footsteps clearly indicating he’s running on a wood plank, so I think he’s on the same level as me I round the corner looking only to die from him below running on solid concrete but clunking like it’s wood. Ugh

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I crushed on Free for All

20191215_110426.jpg

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Decided to install this again and play.

Having a blast now. Spawns are better, and I only play Shootout. These days, I almost always have a positive K/D and do pretty well.

The map is small, it is somewhat hard to camp in certain spots without being seen, etc.

Decided to buy the battlepass for the operator skins and tiers. I think I'm now almost tier 30.

Anyone on, I play PC - Grabber07 - no clan tag

Cannot make a clan tag either, so, there's that.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
After playing it more shipment is basically not playable. Seems like this is supported by other videos I’ve seen online. More than 1 occasion I’ve had 4 enemies spawn right in front of me or behind me. Spawn die, spawn die, repeat.

I think the spawn system is screwed up on it, and the faster movement of this game vs the original modern warefare only amplifies it. Hope they figure it out

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
After playing it more shipment is basically not playable. Seems like this is supported by other videos I’ve seen online. More than 1 occasion I’ve had 4 enemies spawn right in front of me or behind me. Spawn die, spawn die, repeat.

I think the spawn system is screwed up on it, and the faster movement of this game vs the original modern warefare only amplifies it. Hope they figure it out
I actually find it extremely fun! Especially TDM on it although TDM usually lasts less than 5 minutes since the score limit is reached quickly. I've been doing top 3 overall on it. It's just pure chaos and I love it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info