Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 soft reboot)

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Good to know. Almost the same thing. Xbox just eliminates the need for the log in is all. My "home" Xbox is my wife's and hers is mine. So it automatically downloads the games onto each. Very similar though.
Yea. Sounds like it. With ps4, you have to set a primary ps4 for each account. So exactly as you set a "Home" Xbox, except it doesn't automatically download.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Play 1 good game with a ~1.4 k/d and immediately get matched with people who turn on you and snipe you with pistols from across the map.

Play 10 shit games against above tryhards losing every time and it FINALLY matches you lower. Good thing I got this for free because I'd actually be pissed I spent $60+ on this pile of shit and end up uninstalling it.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Awe Ya, #2

20191208_094342.jpg

Reactions: importcrew

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Can't seem to be able to find a match at all tonight. This is what pisses me off about this game. Tried searching a ground war match and it just sits there searching. Just been having issues finding matches/lobbies the last few days as it's been so slow.

This has been the worst CoD at finding lobbies ever. And then on top of that...it makes you find a new lobby after every game too. WTF. That then takes away the map voting option too. Just stupid

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
I'm almost done with the Aug. Just need the last few kills while mounted.
Finished off the mounted and long kills to get the M4 gold skin last night. What a waste, I don’t know why the guns aren’t just gold plated. It’s like a gold topographic camo that looks like shit. Not going to bother grinding it out to get gold on anything else.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Finished off the mounted and long kills to get the M4 gold skin last night. What a waste, I don’t know why the guns aren’t just gold plated. It’s like a gold topographic camo that looks like shit. Not going to bother grinding it out to get gold on anything else.
Instead of worrying about ranking up my officer rank (which will eventually climb anyways), I'm working on the smgs. That way I can unlock the platinum camo.

Reactions: RedBeard

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
So it feels like they’ve some how broken the controller acceleration curves or some shit. I can’t hit a single fucking shot. I’ve not gone positive in about 10 games tonight.
So this issue turned out to be the collective minds back paddle thing I have on my controller. But now that I’ve fixed it I have to readapt to this sensitivity/aim acceleration.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info