Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 soft reboot)

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
What irritates me about the updates aren't the length of time to download said update. That's rather quick. It's the tedious process of "copying" that downloaded update to the ps4's hard drive. Takes FOOORRRREEEEVVVVEEEERRRRRRR.
Get a solid state harddrive. Takes me 5 minutes. My peasant HDD friends take 30-45 min for them.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Get a solid state harddrive. Takes me 5 minutes. My peasant HDD friends take 30-45 min for them.

Was thinking about it but with the ps5 coming out soon.... I'll just chug along.
Or get an Xbox one X ;)

I did have an XB1, but sold it to a friend. Rarely used it. I don't think I'll be going back with Xbox u less the new one is enticing enough.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Does PS do game sharing? I have 2 Xboxes. As long as I download on mine, my wife gets the same on hers. That is my main reason for having the XBone
I game share with my brother in law. We have both our accounts on each other's ps4s. If he buys a game, I log into his account on my ps4 and download the game then switch back to my account.

Last edited:

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
I game share with my brother in law. We have both our accounts on each other's ps4s. If he buys a game, I log into his account on my ps4 and download the game then switch back to my account.

Good to know. Almost the same thing. Xbox just eliminates the need for the log in is all. My "home" Xbox is my wife's and hers is mine. So it automatically downloads the games onto each. Very similar though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info