Cadillac XTS Reviews

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Had one for a loaner. Was cool but overpriced. If you want a fun daily, but an ATS/CTS

BINGO

the rwd 3.6 na 8 speed auto with paddle shift 2015 CTS i have right now as a loaner is a fucking blast to drive.

i want a v sport cts! just a trifecta tune the ttv6 3.6 gains like 70 hp and 80 tq.

used they have had a black ctsvsport with 30k on ebay for 36k thats a damn nice car for 36k

watched a video of a tirfecta tune ctsv sport against a new 5.0 mustang and the pony got destroyed.

in all honesty the 3.6 na and 8 speed is still damn fun and moves pretty good.

8 speed was a bit weird at first but in manual mode its really fun to drive.

i dont want to give this one back.

so basically CTS > XTS.

also the XTS still uses the stupid transverse trans and doesnt offer the 8 speed in the xts.

hell if the 3.6 na 8 speed cts is this much fun to drive i believe every good review ive read on how impressive the 3.6 and 8 speed 6th gen camaro is supposed to be!

pulls pretty damn good way past 100.

shhh i had the rental car to 140 on the way back from the lake last weekend.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
BINGO

the rwd 3.6 na 8 speed auto with paddle shift 2015 CTS i have right now as a loaner is a fucking blast to drive.

i want a v sport cts! just a trifecta tune the ttv6 3.6 gains like 70 hp and 80 tq.

used they have had a black ctsvsport with 30k on ebay for 36k thats a damn nice car for 36k

watched a video of a tirfecta tune ctsv sport against a new 5.0 mustang and the pony got destroyed.

link to that video??

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
link to that video??

TRIFECTA - 2014+ Cadillac CTS VSport - 3.6L Twin Turbo

this is the tune and dyno chart i was looking at for the ctsvsport.

give me a minute dont remember where i found the link. im sure it was obviously a stock 5.0 but for a 4 door caddy with just a tune i was pretty impressed and even more impressed when i looked on ebay for 3rd gen ctsvsports and there was a nice black one forsale with 30k miles on it for 36k.

after having this loaner i couldnt help see what the vsports cost used and came across that vid vs the 5.0 mustang.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zS2mFK2C2IU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jwW-7bIOgnM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WYCtc6POQvY

last one is vs a red 5.0 drivers race from a roll.

not sure if any of them are have the trifecta tune need to dig some more around the caddy forums for the other mustang vs cts vsport vids its somewhere lol.

either way still think them v sports are pretty damn nice at 36k for a 30k mile example toss a trifecta tune at it enjoy.

the dyno from the trifecta link is over 450whp and over 500 wtq. nothing to scoff at imo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info