Caddilac for cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black35thz28

Reaction score
For sale 1995 Caddilac Deville with Northstar V8. Car has around 140,000 miles and needs a waterpump. Cream on the inside Green on the outside. Rebuilt title.I really do not know much about the car but can get all the info fairly quickly.
I am selling this car for a close family friend who no longer needs the car. He had some of his foot amputated and is currently in a nursing home. He has had the car for 4,5,maybee 6 years. As sad as it is, this thing needs gone.
1200 obo. Also open to trades powersports, Ls1 parts , 99-06Silverado 1500 off road accessories, or whatever you have to trade. I am also looking for a longblock to put either a 350ci+ SBC or lsx into a second gen camaro. Any questions please ask.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Reaction score
So is this car drivable? Does the water pump just leak coolant and you need to top it off every once in a while? Or will the water pump need to be replaced before you can drive it? I have a friend that is looking for a car in this price range.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
you need a specialty tool to remove the water pump on northstar engines.
does the pump leak? or did it fall apart?

OP
Black35thz28

Black35thz28

Reaction score
So is this car drivable? Does the water pump just leak coolant and you need to top it off every once in a while? Or will the water pump need to be replaced before you can drive it? I have a friend that is looking for a car in this price range.
The car is driveable. Coolant seems to be seeping from the waterpupmp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom