đź“° Auto News 2023 C8 Z06 | 670hp, 5.5L Flat-Plane

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I won't pay over MSRP, so if I can get a C8Z next year, its going to be because I was able to order the poverty spec as I want it built.

My ideal C8 is the same build. 1LT, Competition Seats, Z51 + MagRide. I really don't care about any of the other options. I'm completely fine with the poverty spec as long as I get my performance goodies.

I've bee tracking the C8 prices and I can find brand new ones at MSRP or slightly below. I've seen a few I'd have bought right now but the interior color options were hideous so I never bothered to follow up.

Like this one, good price, good options, FUCKING hate the red in the interior.

Dont be a puss tint the windows and rock the red guts.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I won't pay over MSRP, so if I can get a C8Z next year, its going to be because I was able to order the poverty spec as I want it built.

My ideal C8 is the same build. 1LT, Competition Seats, Z51 + MagRide. I really don't care about any of the other options. I'm completely fine with the poverty spec as long as I get my performance goodies.

I've bee tracking the C8 prices and I can find brand new ones at MSRP or slightly below. I've seen a few I'd have bought right now but the interior color options were hideous so I never bothered to follow up.

Like this one, good price, good options, FUCKING hate the red in the interior.
With this many corvettes made I think u should be able to find plenty of them at msrp and used way under msrp.

• Care
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Saw my first one on the road down here. guy driving was so super old, Im not sure he was awake. He had the blueblockers on and everything. I mean looked 90 years old.

1704986776608.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info