Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Fleet of Z06s at the Ring.

1630265749330.png

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I inquired a while ago since my brother was interested as was I to try to flip. $50K over MSRP for the C8 Z06.

They can have it and sit on it. Sure they will sell I’m guessing to you tubers and rich people.

I for one am not about being 50k in the hole driving off the lot. I don’t need the car that bad. I’ll wait a few years.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Stasek’s list for Z06 is getting pretty high. My buddy is number 75 and they guarantee nothing over msrp. Last I heard Martin had a much shorter list and is also promising msrp prices.

If that is the case I would gladly give them my business. Hell I would even be willing to go with a higher optioned model if that gave them any sort of bonus within GM. I just simply won’t be taken advantage of. If you want to be fair with the price I will gladly give you my business.

I’ll give them a holler.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
If that is the case I would gladly give them my business. Hell I would even be willing to go with a higher optioned model if that gave them any sort of bonus within GM. I just simply won’t be taken advantage of. If you want to be fair with the price I will gladly give you my business.

I’ll give them a holler.

Good luck. I agree 110% ADM has ruined it for alot of people. IMO dealers doing ADM should lose their allocations.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
They can't really crack down on the ADM. They can try, by telling a dealership they'd lose their allocations, but it didn't work for Dodge. Dealers found ways around it, and idiots still paid out.

About the only real way to stop the dealer from doing ADM is for them to sell direct to the Customer. But the lobbyists will go apeshit over protecting the dealer model.

Conversely, they could just open up straight to consumer stores in the states that have not made it illegal like Tesla has done. Then people will flock to those states to buy the cars at MSRP while the surrounding states lose sales.

But thats all moot anyways. GM, Ford, Dodge, they will NEVER shift to a dealer-less model.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info