C&D experiences the pain of Alfa Ownership- QF edition

Omicron

From Russia With Love
Donating Member
Reaction score

https://www.reddit.com/r/cars/comments/bkbhvd/car_drivers_30000_mile_giulia_quadrifoglio_update/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

It's sad that electronic freakouts and service woes have come to dominate our time with the Giulia. When it's working properly, it's such a pleasure to drive. It's the most rewarding and thrilling sedan on the market today. But it's wearing us down, and we can't in good conscience recommend that anyone buy one.

Too bad - these things are so awesome. I seriously considered one a couple years ago but feared exactly what this story lays out. I even have a penchant for buying and driving cars of ill reliability repute.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
In only a few days driving the car, I got about half of the mentioned service lights, plus a service damper I didn't see them mention.

lastls1

Reaction score
It’s a classic alpha. Literally watch top gear and know these cars have not changed. “They were built to be as great as a car can be...... briefly” other than that they are heaps of garbage.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't say they're heaps of garbage, they are amazing cars, you just have to be a really dedicated owner. Alpha owners all accept that their cars are always going to be broken.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom