Byron today!

redevo58

Reaction score
Any one up for going to bryron today! Its supposed to be 60 and sunny, Perfect air for some fast runs! Who's in? I just got back from the car cruise after making a quick pit stop at the admiral theatre, so planning on heading out around 1ish.

AjL227

Do You Even?
Reaction score
I was all ready to go, just got my helmet. Then I lost my phone in Chicago.
:fu:

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Reaction score
Damn, I had no idea they were open today....already have plans now... :(

OP
R

redevo58

Reaction score
Good times at the track yesterday. alot ot TCGers present. Ran a new personal best too!

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
What did you run?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Good times at the track yesterday. alot ot TCGers present. Ran a new personal best too!
Were you the guy in the silver-ish C6Z? I was the guy in the blue G8, I think we talked a couple of times.

I think we even ran against each other once.

OP
R

redevo58

Reaction score
Were you the guy in the silver-ish C6Z? I was the guy in the blue G8, I think we talked a couple of times.

I think we even ran against each other once.
Maybe, from what i was told there was another c6z there, but i never saw it. Mine was the dark gray one with chrome wheels up front and c5z wheels on the back. My first pass i believe it was you in the other lane.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Maybe, from what i was told there was another c6z there, but i never saw it. Mine was the dark gray one with chrome wheels up front and c5z wheels on the back. My first pass i believe it was you in the other lane.
Yup, that was you for sure then. I remember the Z had different wheels.

If I had to do it all over again, I would start with a Z.

One of my other time slips had another car that ran an 11.17 @122. I think it was one of the other 'vettes from the group.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
:rofl: Jared SMOKED you off the line, you need more TBSS launches haha.

OP
R

redevo58

Reaction score
:rofl: Jared SMOKED you off the line, you need more TBSS launches haha.
Yeah a stalled a4, getting a better 60ft and treeing my ass, i was back 3-4 tenths from the get go. Im still on the stock clutch and she cant take more that a 4.5k rpm lauch with a decent slip of the clutch.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Well then, do what you should have been doing in the first place... TAKE THE DAMN EVO! :squint:

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Couple more months of Autobahn FYI, Sorosh and I just got back from Gingerman on Monday, it's a blast. You need to stop destroying the Vette drag racing it, and put it where it belongs.

OP
R

redevo58

Reaction score
Couple more months of Autobahn FYI, Sorosh and I just got back from Gingerman on Monday, it's a blast. You need to stop destroying the Vette drag racing it, and put it where it belongs.
I like how you invite AFTER you guys get back from the roadcourse. Next time tell me before the event and i will go.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
It was booked, i got in cause he knows and guy that knows a guy. I had to pay extra too, but it was SOOO worth it. I had a blast, even though we had to wake up at 3am and drive 3 hours. Still worth it. We're planning on hitting up AB with Graham though. It's pricey, $200 for a weekday, full day though :dunno: You HAVE to take the evo, at least once. You've got a nice suspension on that thing, you would have so much fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom